New mom !! 911

posted 4 months ago in April 2019
Post # 2
461 posts
Helper bee

It’s not uncommon to spot a litrle after you have your cervix checked, your cervix is a really sensitive organ! If you’re still worried I would definitely suggest calling your clinic/hospital to ask if they think you should come in

Post # 4
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Good luck! I spotted 4x in the first trimester, from 5-9 weeks, and was just told that everything is super sensitive during pregnancy. I have been known to spot after getting my cervix checked even when not pregnant, so I’d guess that is the cause and you are probably okay. Hope you are able to relax a little tonight. 

Post # 6
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I’ve had the same thing with two out of my three pregnancies. (I’m currently due in July). This go round, I was on “pelvic rest” for a couple of weeks until the spotting subsided. Glad you’re getting checked but I think you’ll be alright! Congratulations!

Post # 7
9662 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State

Sometimes that can be normal. Don’t panic but let your doctor know. 

Post # 8
7442 posts
Busy Beekeeper

librarian2019 :  spotting can be totally normal but call your doctor today anyways if you have a potential RH factor incompability. The first time I had bleeding in pregnancy my doctor had me come straight in that day for a shot of Rhogam. 

Post # 9
Hostess
1455 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

I had bleeding first tri around 8 weeks and the dr said it was totally normal. Everything turned out fine and I’m having my c section next Thursday. 

Try to keep calm and I would call your dr now just to be on the safe side. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors