NEW Waiting List June 25, 2020

posted 3 weeks ago in Waiting
Post # 3
85 posts
Worker bee

Fun! Please add me 🙂 

My SO and I have been together for 3 years, living together for 1 year.  We each have 1 grown son (19 and 20) who live with us and are now BFFs. Our engagement timeline is sometime between this weekend and December 31st, 2020! 

Post # 4
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

I’m princessg56! My so and i will have been dating for 5 1/2 years at end of July. He originally was planning on proposing earlier this year before my April birthday, but #covidmademewait happened. So now I’m hoping for holidays this year.

Post # 5
384 posts
Helper bee

Hi there! Pleased to join.. we began dating unofficially since 7/2018 and exclusively since 1/2019…

Officially expecting proposal from my bday which is July-Christmas, as per my boyfriends desires and my agreeance. We picked  out the ring a couple of weeks ago. cant wait to marry my soulmate❤️ 

Post # 6
9 posts
Newbee

Hi! I just joined this week.. my bf and I have been together almost 2 years. We have a little girl together and I have two older children from a previous relationship. I think proposal is coming sometime within the next 3 months! Definitely before the holidays and all three kids birthdays back to back to back. 

Post # 7
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2020

Hi! I’d love to be added. 

My partner and I live in the Chicagoland area with our two cats. Come this September, we will have been dating for three years! I’m happy I found this list because we just bought a ring this past Friday! Hopefully, a proposal will come around September/October but I’m not too pressed. 😊

Post # 8
59 posts
Worker bee

I didn’t see this thread! 

My man and I have been dating for over 4.5 years, and living together for about three years. We live on the west coast of Canada. I gave him a deadline of late June to propose (I am so tired of waiting LOL, had to take matters into my own hands), and the poor guy tried but the jeweller’s shop is closed due to covid cry so now we’re stuck waiting! He is very set about going with a jeweller in our family, and we decided on the design of the ring together. I am sure it will be before the end of the summer, the shop is opening up very soon. I am so ready to be engaged and move to this next chapter of our lives, and can’t wait to start officially planning and bringing you bees along for the ride!

Post # 10
443 posts
Helper bee

Ive been with my SO for 3 years now. We have been speaking if not only engagement but possible marriage by the end of the year. We plan to have a small intimate  wedding! 

we were supposed to go to Lake Tahoe this weekend (the beauty of the lake is unreal)  and I was sure it was going to happen then, but we decided to hold off on it as it was almost 110 degrees where i live and our pups would be suffering outside:( so we went to another nearby lake instead and took our pups. He mentioned still going to Tahoe sometime this month and seems adamant about it! Hopefully then! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors