(Closed) New – Wedding 2014!

posted 5 years ago in September 2014
Post # 3
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@BabyCleo:  

Yes! We have a tentative hold on different dates with two venues, but they expire tomorrow! So as of tomorrow we will be confirming with our preferred venue, and our date will be set for 5th September 2014! EEK!

Where are you at with the planning? πŸ™‚

Post # 5
202 posts
Helper bee

@BabyCleo:  That’s all super exciting! Our venue takes care of most things too, but we have to source our own DJ. What’s the deal with your bridesmaid? I’ve only picked one, and have to choose 2 more, but I’ve yet to share the news with anyone at this stage. Tell me about your dress! πŸ™‚

Well, we always envisaged getting married in the mountain ranges near our house and have my initial preferred date (10/10) tentatively booked with this gorgeous venue up there. But we’ve also seen a beautiful venue a little closer to home which is just stunning and the service is leaps and bounds ahead of the other. Unfortunately my desired date is already booked (not to mention more expensive!) so we will now be getting married in the first week of Spring! (we’re in Australia) I love the symbolism of it anyway! A fresh start for our new life together! πŸ™‚

Post # 7
202 posts
Helper bee

@BabyCleo:  Yay fellow Aussie! Is your fiancé from Australia too, or Canadian?

Eek! She sounds like a bit of a nightmare! Who even does that?! I guess a plus is she’s paying for it and won’t expect you to foot the bill… haha! But yeah, sounds like she needs atalking to fast, before it all gets out of hand. You’re the bride, and what you say goes! πŸ˜›

Post # 8
25 posts
Newbee

@BabyCleo:  I am getting married Sept. 13, 2014! We are waiting a little bit since my fiance and I are paying for the wedding ourselves.. I am from PA! πŸ™‚ I have a few ppl from Canada coming to my wedding..

The topic ‘New – Wedding 2014!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors