(Closed) New Weddingbee Updates – 5/22/14

posted 6 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 31
9916 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
LilLis:  Also, posts are showing up out of order in threads.

Post # 32
915 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Mrs. Mouse:  the order of some posts is still messed up.

Post # 33
670 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

What is the deal with when I go to read a post, sometimes an ad takes up my entire screen and I can’t get out of it and it times out.  Isnt all the ads on the side enough???

Post # 34
Hostess
8573 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Is there a problem with post counts not updating? My post count has been the same for 3 days and I’ve been pretty active.

It’s at 7374 atm.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  jenilynevette.
  • This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  jenilynevette.
Post # 35
Bee
11808 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2009 - Barr Mansion

View original reply
jenilynevette:  Yes, this is a known issue that our tech team is working on!

Post # 38
915 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Mrs. Penguin:  could we have another update?

Post # 39
78 posts
Worker bee

nice.

Post # 40
1934 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Two things:

-Is anyone having the issue where if you click “Return to thread” from the message notification that someone responded to you, only the first post on that page shows up?  This happens on my computer and my mobile device so I know it’s not an issue with page loading for a certain device

– Any chance you can put the main categories as a quick link no matter what thread you’re reading?  The options are Home page, or the sub categories, which means if I only want to see Nesting I have to go home and then to nesting, but I can go straight to Pregnancy with the categories drop down.  Just seems counter intuitive to only offer EVERYTHING or one specific thing. 

Post # 41
2587 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

View original reply
Andthepupmakes3:  I’m having that problem too, with returning to threads. It’s a pain in the ass!

Post # 42
9124 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

View original reply
Andthepupmakes3:  Yeah I’m having that issue too.

I also only get messages about people replying to me some of the time – other times there’s no notification and I just happen to notice that someone has replied in the post.  Really cool  :/

Post # 43
4687 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

Weddingbee admin: >>>>> crickets<<<<<

Post # 44
Bee
11808 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2009 - Barr Mansion

View original reply
Andthepupmakes3:  
View original reply
chronicwhimsy:  
View original reply
lolot:  Hey guys! Thanks for reporting this issue. I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing this glitch. Just wanted to let you know that our tech team is in the middle of extensive site-wide upgrades for all of the sites they manage, so they have put Weddingbee upgrades on pause for the moment. However, I just sent them a reminder about this problem, so I’m hoping they will be able to take a look at it very soon.

Post # 45
1300 posts
Bumble bee

I tried to upload a picture to a thread from my phone but it is saying it already exists on the Server. I have never uploaded this picture before and I can’t change the file name on my phone. How do I fix this?

The topic ‘New Weddingbee Updates – 5/22/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors