Post # 1
I’m just curious about what new year resolutions the newlyweds out there have made.
Personally I want to start running again (this is something I did competitively for over 10 years, but havent done in over 10 years).
Together, my husband and I are working on saving money to buy a house (we are almost there!) and then to buy a house over the summer.
What are your resolutions and/or goals?
Post # 3
- Wedding: March 2005 - Westside Loft, New York
gosh I make them every year and never keep them.
but here they are for 09!
1) quit drinking
2) improve eating habits (get healthier in general)
3) try to work less and enjoy life a little bit more
Post # 4
To not get pregnant!
Seriously, tho, we can’t be next year!
Post # 5
Since I’ve been so self-centered with the wedding planning, I’m hoping that after the wedding, I can give back some time to do volunteer stuff.
Post # 6
My goal is to figure out how to strengthen our marriage, while living 3 states apart for the next several years. We have 6 more months together, and then in June… he moves away!
Post # 7
- Wedding: June 2008 - Winery in the Gold Country
my goal is to reconnect with my girlfriends. We don’t make the effort to go down to LA much anymore, and several of my friends have moved out of the bay area. I didn’t spend enough time this year keeping in contact with my friends and I vow to do a better job this year.
Definitely to spend more time with my husband!
And I REALLY want to craft more! I havent done any crafts since the wedding! My gocco is getting dusty!
Post # 8
- Wedding: October 2020 - LDS Seattle Temple & Hotel 1000
1. Post on my blog every day
2. Refrain from neglecting my husband because of all the blogging
3. Lose the last 20 lbs
4. Be impregnated
5. Improve my cooking skills
And I’m with tripps, I would love to start thinking about other people more this year!