(Closed) New Years 2013 Resolutions?

posted 6 years ago in Holidays
  • poll: What is your NY resolution?
    Loose weight : (22 votes)
    56 %
    Eat healthy : (5 votes)
    13 %
    Stop ....(fill in the blank) : (1 votes)
    3 %
    Get a new ...(fill in the blank) : (1 votes)
    3 %
    other (explain!) : (10 votes)
    26 %
  • Post # 4
    1069 posts
    Bumble bee

Eat better, work out more, drink less, relax more, focus on myself.

Post # 5
    5065 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: April 2014

Stop spending money on rubbish, got to clear the overdraft.

Post # 6
    1069 posts
    Bumble bee

@Soon2BD-CBee:  I need to stop wasting so much money too! First thing that needs to go is daily Starbucks, parking in the parkade at work ($32 day!!) and buying lunch. I don’t even like the places I get lunch from!

Post # 7
    6113 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: October 2013

Since we can’t choose two options, I voted for “eat healthy”. I also would have voted “loose weight” but if I’m eating healthy then that will probably follow 🙂

Post # 8
    Hostess
    18643 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2009

I would like to eat healthier but I hate the term new year’s resolution because those never seem to last past January.

Post # 9
    7771 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2010

I put “other.”  I just want to really get everything ready for baby.  We also might be purchasing a house later in the year and I feel so impatient about it- I just want to know now if it is happening so I can get ready because we would have to do a lot of work to it and alternatively source things.  ANYWAY!  My res. is just to get everything ready for baby.  And I pray Darling Husband finds a job in his field!!!

Post # 10
    5065 posts
    Bee Keeper

@givemecouture:  I will join you in the daily coffee needing to go and I’m going to take a packed lunch to work. I’m also going to stop buying wedding magazines.

Post # 11
    1358 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I’m not one to make resolutions, but Darling Husband and I are trying to get our budget balanced out now that his school loans are coming in and scrape together more savings.

We are also both looking for new jobs in a new town, so hopefully we’ll have new jobs and move someplace new this year!

Post # 12
    1710 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2013 - Walt Disney World

I don’t make formal resolutions, but I guess losing weight (it’s a perpetual thing with me, lol). 

Post # 13
    482 posts
    Helper bee

lose weight, which i say every year. but im really going to try this time.. well i say that every year too. lol we’ll see.

Post # 16
    5065 posts
    Bee Keeper

@subtlebee:  Don’t worry, it’s done now, just do better in January.

The topic ‘New Years 2013 Resolutions?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors