(Closed) New Year’s Eve and New Year 2012 POAS club

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Today is CD1 for me and I tend to O a little late so I actually think testing around New Years will be about right this cycle! I’m in ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

Well it’s hard to say. Before my first MC they were consistently 31-35 days but then the first cycle after was 50 something days, the cycle after that I got another BFP but if I hadn’t that cycle was shaping up to be about 33 days with O on CD22. This past cycle was the one immediately following that second MC and it was 41 days. I’m pretty sure that this cycle will be normal, it has no reason not to be! I’m anticipating O between CD20 and 23…so December 17th and 20th. My luteal phase this month was 12 days so that puts us at around New Year!

I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow to figure out our med plan for this try. She may have me test on 12DPO no matter what just so I can get bloodtested as early as possible to see if we need to adjust any medications. But it’ll still be around new year no matter what.

OPKs really help me. I also temp and I like having that confirmation that O actually did happen.

Post # 6
1053 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I think I’ll be testing around the 19th – hopefully ๐Ÿ™‚  But I’ll just on anyway! 

Post # 7
715 posts
Busy bee

hi all*

i’m in. my temp dropped this morning to CL and i’m expecting AF to show up today or tomorrow. my cycles have been pretty regular so I think it is safe to say that i’ll be testing on or just before New Years Eve.

baby dust to all of you!

Post # 8
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

This will be my first “full” cycle off BC and AF showed up today.  I’m not sure how long my cycles will be but I’m HOPING to be testing ON New Year’s Eve! Baby Dust to all and happy BDing!:)

Post # 9
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

I’m out. We aren’t trying again this month…more medical reasons. Hopefully I’ll be back in next month! Good luck to all of you ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Well last month was our first cycle of NTNT, and this month will be our first month of actual TTC (and will probaby work out better anyway where we actually get married this month!). I’m currently on CD4, and should be testing by the 31st.

Hopefully we’ll all get an awesome New Year’s surprise!

Post # 11
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I’m in!

Post # 12
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Count me in too. I’ve had two long cycles since going off BC. Justused my first OPK and the online calendar says I’llprobably O around 20th – 23rd. I hope I can use the OPK’s at work.  That puts me at testing right around New Years day. I’m trying to be as chill about this as possible, but I doubt that will last long. I hope you all post and keep us updated! 

Post # 13
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

For those of you new to TTC, how are you going about trying to get your BFP? Dh and I are thinking the “every day around O” route is what we’ll try first since I’m not 100% sure when my O date is.

What about you guys?

Post # 14
686 posts
Busy bee

@drakela2:

Our game plan this cycle (Cycle 2) is to BD every other day as soon as AF is over which just happens to be today! I timed it so that we would (hypothetically) BD two days before and the day of ovulation so that we have the best shot.

This is also my first month charting, so I’m hoping I’ll be able to figure that out enough for it to do it’s part!

Post # 15
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

longest week ever….. Half way there ladies!!!!!

Post # 16
686 posts
Busy bee

@PennyLainne:

Agreed, I haven’t O’ed yet as far as I can tell from charting and OPK’s so I might be testing into the New Year this cycle ๐Ÿ™

The topic ‘New Year’s Eve and New Year 2012 POAS club’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors