(Closed) New Year’s Eve and New Year 2012 POAS club

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 17
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m in! O’ed today. This is our first cycle TTC. I plan to test on New Years Eve. AF should show on the 29th if she’s coming. Good luck everyone!! 

Post # 18
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

according to FF i’m 3dpo. AF is due on the dec 30. if she doesn’t show i’ll be testing on New Years eve.

good luck to everyone!

Post # 19
97 posts
Worker bee

I ovulated later this month so I too will be testing on New Years Eve!  Good luck to everyone!

Post # 20
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I’m finally  at 1DPO and we had a pretty agressive BD strategy this month so  we’re hoping  it’ll pan out. Good luck everyone!

Post # 21
161 posts
Blushing bee

Ughhh I’m out already! My period is acting all wonky (just went off the pill Nov1) and I am lucky enough to spend 2 weeks out of the last 4 with AF:)

At least my TWW flew by (since it was only 4 days) ๐Ÿ™‚

Hoping for lots of BFP’s for everyone else!

Post # 22
686 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@drakela2:

๐Ÿ™ I hope you get your BFP next cycle!

Post # 23
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Pretty sure I O’d over the weekend. Only got 2 BD sessions in so hopefully that was enough.

Post # 24
686 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@PennyLainne:

Yay for O’ing! I was pretty worried we’d miss our window this time around so we BDed from CD8 until yesterday CD18. DH is now very exhausted and happy I finally got a positive OPK.

The only thing that annoys me this cycle is that after Oing my CM doesn’t dry up like it’s “supposed to” so FF won’t stop telling me I’m still fertile ๐Ÿ™

Post # 25
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Can I ask a silly question? I should get my period around the 1st, so I could test New Year’s Eve, but we are hosting a party….. My primary concern is if I tested on New Year’s Eve than I could tell my Husband without him getting drunk and telling everyone there (we want to wait to tell everyone till after the first trimester). So I keep going back and forth, and i hear the saying drink till its pink, but I’m wondering if two drinks would be okay? I would like to try and keep up appearances, till the holidays are over and I can hide for three months!! lol!! 

Sorry if thats a lot…. all I could think of lately!! Good luck to everyone!!

Post # 26
715 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@PennyLainne: remember it only takes one sperm.

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB: yeay for O’ing!

7dpo here. no symptoms at all.

Post # 27
948 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020 - Coyaba Resort, Montego Bay

I had IUI’s done on Sunday & Monday – doc said to test on NYE, so I am joining this thread ๐Ÿ™‚ We’ll see… 

Post # 28
715 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@quiche: good luck you you!! that would be an awesome start into 2012.

Post # 29
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
@carriejuly: Two drinks would be fine as long as you arn’t drinking out of the bottle! lol! I got sick of giving up everything every two week wait, I am fine with having a glass of wine or cooler here or there. I don’t make a habit of every day or drink more than two. Doing that helps me chill out a not over analyze everything!

View original reply
@quiche: GOOD LUCK!!

Post # 30
161 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@carriejuly: my doctor told me that 1 to 2 glasses of wine is fine…. UNLESS that would get you tipsy.  She said that you shouldn’t drink to the point of being tipsy/drunk if you’re trying to do things “by the book”.  I wouldn’t worry about it and enjoy ringing in the New Year:)

Post # 31
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@PennyLainne: Thanks!! I know if I didn’t have anything everyone would be asking questions, and we just want to avoid the pressure of having everyone know. I’m really fearful of a miscarriage.

View original reply
@drakela2: I am definitely glad that I have increased my tolerance through the years! There was a point were two drinks did a number on me!! Thanks for the information!!

The topic ‘New Year’s Eve and New Year 2012 POAS club’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors