(Closed) New Year’s Eve and New Year 2012 POAS club

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 32
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@carriejuly: LOL! I’m just the opposite! I used to be able to drink MUCH more than I can now.  The reason this came up with my doctor is he told me that 2 or 3 drinks is ok during hte TWW and I told him if I had 3 glasses of wine I’d be hammered! Ooooh the good ole’ days of being able to drink more-at least it’s cheaper now!:)

Post # 33
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Ugh 3DPO and had the weirdest uterine spasms for about two minutes tonight. Has anyone else more experienced in the ways of TTC experienced/heard of this? It’s not cramping, just spasms…kind of like twitching…?

Post # 34
686 posts
Busy bee

How’re all you other New Year POAS Bees doing now that we’re  now down to a  one week wait? Are the holidays keeping your mind off of it?

I’m at 6DPO and honestly am not feeling very preggo, so I’ve resigned myself to the idea that I will most likely  get a BFN this cycle. It also doesn’t help that DH/SIL have informed me that all they want for Christmas from me is a BFP…Bah!

Happy Christmas POAS Bees!

Post # 35
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB:  YAY one more week!!! Cannot wait! I am not feeling super positive about getting a bfp but I am just excited for the new year in general. I have a bunch of good things happening and plans are going to be moving forward and I am determoned to try and make a baby! Whoo Hoo!!! LOL

Post # 36
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

My POAS date is January 6…will you all still include me?

Post # 37
1089 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@peaches13: Definitely.

Post # 38
686 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@peaches13:

Of course!

Well 8DPO and  I’m feeling alright. However while we were at my in-laws yesterday I got pretty sick and DH was all over telling everyone he  thinks its morning sickness (at 7DPO?! Who is he kidding?). Soooo 7DPO was an awkward day full of people commenting on us having been married a week.

I hope I get a BFP this time. I have to admit I broke down this morning and  POAS with a  FRER and got a BFN. I knew better than to do it,  but yesterday got me too hopeful. *sigh*

How’re you ladies doing?

Post # 39
1089 posts
Bumble bee

I am chilling on the couch trying to get rid of my cold… Bla. Trying not to symptom spot… I cannot wait for saturday!!!!!!!! 5 more sleeps!!! Whoot whoot!

Jesica – that must have been awkward!

Post # 40
686 posts
Busy bee

Ugh being sick is the worst, get better soon! And yes we hit the awkward lottery yesterday- my poor SIL was interrogated by my Mother-In-Law after we left.

Post # 42
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@ttn133: 🙁

Post # 43
686 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@ttn133:

Good luck next cycle!

Post # 44
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@ttn133: 🙁 Next time!

Post # 45
1089 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@ttn133: awe sorry! Good luck next cycle!! 

I am soo bored today. I can’t stop thinking about how it feels like AF is on her way! Boo! I am so not stoked about cycle number 6. 

Post # 46
686 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@PennyLainne:

Ugh I know what you mean. I don’t have the physical sensation that AF is coming, I just feel like it is and it is depressing the heck out of me. Hopefully we’re both just being pessimists and this is our cycle!

The topic ‘New Year’s Eve and New Year 2012 POAS club’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors