(Closed) New Year’s Eve and New Year 2012 POAS club

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 47
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB: I am going to not get my hopes up for me but I am going to get them up for you! So here is to hoping this is your cycle! Haha! Definitely better than being totally pessimistic! 

Post # 48
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB: I am with you about the feeling AF is going to show up, but usually it happens within 12 hours, and now i just have discharge sorry if that is tmi…..

Maybe its kindaof normal to have that feeling? Thats what I’m hoping for. I tell myself not to get to excited but I’m straight up aweful

Good luck to everyone for this cycle and next!

Post # 49
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

View original reply
@PennyLainne:

View original reply
@carriejuly:

Glad to hear I’m not the only person thinking like this.

Well 10DPO, and I tested this morning and got a BFN. I’m pretty positive that it isn’t happening for me this cycle. However on a positive note, I get the rest of the week off unexpectedly and my Wondfo ovulation strips finally came so we’ll be better prepared Ov Test wise next cycle.

Good luck to all you lovely New Years ladies, hopefully someone gets BFP!

Post # 50
1089 posts
Bumble bee

FutureJess – awe sorry for the bfn. 2012 should bring good things for ya. I am still hoping it was a little early for ya and af still doesn’t show 🙂

So we are going on holidays tomorrow. Going snowmobiling in the mountains. I am debating bringing a test or just holding out until we get home and then test on the morning of the 3rd if af doesn’t show… I think she is going too but still ya never know. Hmmm… We will see if I remember to throw it in my bag tomorrow morning. 🙂

Post # 51
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Well I tested early…I couldn’t help it.  BFP!

Post # 52
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@sarahlyn2626: CONGRATULATIONS!!! 

Post # 53
1089 posts
Bumble bee

Sara – CONGRATS!!! That is wonderful!

I left the tests at home… We will see if I can hold out until the 3rd!

Post # 54
686 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@sarahlyn2626:

Yaaay! I’m so glad someone scored a BFP in our POAS group, congrats to you and  your husband!

Post # 55
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

View original reply
@sarahlyn2626: Congrats!

I’ll be POAS on 1/1/12, but only because I need to do it before starting my Provera to hopefully reset the cycle that hasn’t ended (6 months!) Then I’ll be using OPKs and i will be able to regularly POAS

Post # 56
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@sarahlyn2626: Congratulations!  Happy and healthy 9 months!

Post # 57
686 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@PennyLainne:

If you can you’re better than me. I hope your trip goes  well!

Well 12DPO and AF hasn’t  reared her ugly head yet (although I still feel like she is going to any minute). I’m planning on New Years Day in the AM for testing, so I really hope if AF is on her way like I suspect, she comes before then so I don’t feel like I completely wasted a test.

I might not be on again until 2012, but I hope everyone else who is left hanging on in this group has an awesome New Year!

Post # 58
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

planning to POAS on 12th jan – i have long cycles so this has been a long wait!

its only our first month ttc and our method so far has been to BD EVERY DAY since last AF (28th nov) I am so tired, think even hubby would appreciate some time off!

Post # 59
686 posts
Busy bee

Morning Bees!

So I POAS a little early at DH’s insistence this morning at 13DPO even though I  woke up to a small amount of pinkish red spotting (I assumed AF was here). So  as soon as I dipped my Clearblue Easy in, I threw my urine away.

Well after a couple seconds I got this suuuuuper light vertical line.  I called  DH in to see it  and wecould both see it if we turned it into certain lights. The vertical line is definitely blue, but intensely faint. Should I even dare to hope here Bees where I woke up to spotting? Mr. McB keeps saying that he  doesn’t think it should be such a light line  (although I could find tests like  mine on FF galleries).

Any thoughts on this possible BFP?

Post # 60
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB: It could have been implantation spotting…fingers crossed for you!

Post # 61
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@sarahlyn2626: congratulations!!! Hope you have a very healthy 9 months!

The topic ‘New Year’s Eve and New Year 2012 POAS club’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors