(Closed) New Year’s Eve and New Year 2012 POAS club

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 62
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

View original reply
@lotam240:

Thanks that’s what I’m hoping too, but I don’t want to let myself hope too much in case I’m a  crazy person. lol

Post # 63
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB: hahah just hold that pee, don’t drink any water til later on this afternoon and test again.  i think you have every reason to hope.

Post # 64
686 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@lotam240:

Thanks. I think I’ll wait until tomorrow  and test with FMU on my FRER digital. Gonna be the longest New Years Eve Day ever!

Post # 65
686 posts
Busy bee

Well the spotting has stopped (went from pinkish red to brown and stopped within an hour  of starting). I tried testing an hour or two after the first test with a digi FRER and got a BFN? I’m so confused, can you get a BFP on a standard HPT and a BFN on a negative in the same day?

Post # 66
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB: if it wasn’t as concentrated as the first test it may not have been enough to register on the test. Sleep on it for another day and see what happens then. 

Post # 67
1128 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB:  I had red spotting, then pink, then brown, the day of and the day after AF was due, I got my BFP the day after AF was due!! The spotting has stopped for the most part, sometimes a light brown. Good luck to you, I hope you get another BFP!!

Post # 68
1089 posts
Bumble bee

I am kicking my self for not bringing a test! One more day. AF is due tomorrow. Gawd I hope she doesn’t show!

Post # 69
686 posts
Busy bee

Thanks for everyone’s input!

I got up this morning and took a regular FRER (sincemy possible BFP  was on a ClearBlue with a rep for false  positives) and got  another  really  faint second line  almost  right away.  I’m hoping this is  a  real  BFP (the spotting has  stopped  almost entirely now) and I just ovulated way later  than I thought  this month. Even Mr. McB looked at  it  and said “Wow, this one is darker than yesterdays!:

I think I’ll test with a digi by Wednesday or Thursday.

View original reply
@PennyLainne:

I hope you’re having fun on your trip!  Not having HPTs when you really want them is the worst :(. Stay strong lady!

Post # 70
1089 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB: thanks, and Congrats!!!!! Home tomorrow! Yay I love sleeping in my own bed and can’t wait to see my boys! (dogs) lol. The powder was great! Yesterday I had a blast in the snow. They had about 7 feet of snow! Beautiful! But still can’t wait to get home and poas! As long as AF doesn’t show. Really hope she doesn’t. 

Hope every one had an awesome new year! Bring on the BFP’s! 

Post # 71
686 posts
Busy bee

Super good news Bees! Being my usual impatient self I POAS on my last digi FRER even though my digi said no yesterday.

Well, it’s a BFP for sure from our first cycle  of TTC and second cycle total!!! We’re so excited as Mr. McB had potential fertility complications from a botched childhood surgery. Hurrah for 2012!!!

I hope everyone else gets as awesome a New Years surprise as  us!

Post # 72
1089 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB: congrats!!!!! Happy and healthy nine months!

Post # 73
1776 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

View original reply
@sarahlyn2626:  YAY!  Congrats!

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB:  Yes, absolutely….especially if it was an early BFP.  The same thing happened to me.  I tested positive in the morning, and then I retested later that day with a digital and got a BFN.  But I retested the next morning, and the digital read PREGNANT loud and clear.

Edit:  oops…just saw your last post.  CONGRATS!! 🙂

Post # 74
1089 posts
Bumble bee

Good morning! 

I don’t Know what I am. I don’t know if I am excited or nervous right now. I feel like crying yet I also feel like jumping for joy. Holy crow! I got a BFP this morning! I am just so nervous about it ending up like the last one I don’t know what to do. I was debating going to bed and telling S that it wasn’t my fault I bawled all the way up the mountain the last day we were there! And that it was his kids! Lol. But in stead I am sitting at the kitchen table (it is 6 am) trying to make my self have to pee again so I can use my digital… 

Post # 75
554 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB: Yay, congrats! What a wonderful New Years gift! 

Post # 76
686 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@PennyLainne:

YAAAAY! Pessimism brings BFPs in our cases! Congratulations!

The topic ‘New Year’s Eve and New Year 2012 POAS club’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors