Post # 1
Is anyone making one this year? Feel free to share it here!
I know some people don’t like the idea of them or maybe haven’t had luck with them in the past, and that some people love them and are able to stick with them. Feel free to share any current or past resolution stories!
Post # 3
I would like to lose about 20lb.
I want to be more organized
I want to get my girls to stay on schedule
I want to redo my master bedroom
Post # 4
Here are a couple tentative ideas:
-Read more books: I love to read but this past year, with the wedding and moving to a new state, a new job,etc it has been nearly impossible…so that is my number one goal.
-Have a baby!! ok ok so its not in my control, but we will be actively TTC and hoping for a little one, at least in my belly by the end of next year 🙂
I guess that’s pretty much it….for now 😉
Post # 5
I don’t make new years resolutions because I never follow through with them. I usually decide I need to go to the gym more often right around April when I remember summer’s around the corner, but that’s the closest I get to making one!
Post # 6
I have a standing one. I always want to be a little more social. I get better every year, though!
Post # 7
1. Have a healthy baby
2. .Lose the weight I’m still carrying from baby #1
Post # 8
I’ve never been one to make the typical diet resolution, but I definitely am this year. I’d like to lose some of my stomach and tone up my arms before my wedding in two months, so it’s quite good timing to turn it into a resolution.
Post # 9
I make small resolutions that I can actually accomplish.
Last year it was to turn off lights more, (like when leaving a room). I was pretty successful. The year before it was to floss more. This year I’m resolving to eat less sugar. So sort of taking it up a notch.
Post # 10
I don’t believe in them. I guess I think of every day as “New Years Day” or “Resolution” day. I don’t think it has to happen once a year. I do it all the time.
Post # 11
Very cool responses so far, ladies! I’m feeling inspired. 🙂
I guess I should have posted mine, but once I do it makes them official and I’m feeling lazy and non-committal today, haha.
1. Lose 20lbs between now and June. Start Weight Watchers again (I lost about 25 last year and, well, gained it all back).
2. Get married and start TTC after the wedding. Hopefully get pregnant by this time next year.
3. Have more SEX! Haha, this will probably help with #2 but I just think it will be good for our relationship. We do it regularly but Fiance is literally always raring to go and I put it off sometimes when I don’t need to (sorry for the overshare).
Those are the main things!
Post # 13
I’m making goals since resolutions are a bit too vague for me and easy to dodge:
1) get a passport (I have one, but it’s supersized expired. I’m a baby in the picture!)
2) eat more balanced meals (basically I’m going to try to eat a veggie at dinner. On purpose.)
3. drink at least one glass of water a day (I know this is really low, but I currently am lucky if I drink even half a glass of water a day. So horrible. I can go most of the day only having had tea in the morning. NOT healthy at all)
Post # 14
@sleepingbeauty88: Love your second goal!
@tea: I giggled at “on purpose”. 🙂
Post # 15
I don’t really believe in making New Years resolutions. If you really want to change something about your life, a certain date on the calander shouldn’t be the impetus to do it. Just make the choice and get it done – no matter what part of the year it is!
Post # 16
While watching Joel Osteen this morning he said, “The last thing you need is to be against yourself!”. After hearing this, I’m going to work very hard at being less critical of myself and others, as well as being more optimistic.
My others are hopes vs. resolutions. I hope that my Darling Husband and I can begin building our new home and that we can get pregnant!
Good Luck Bees!