(Closed) New Zealand Bees Unite!posted 7 years ago in New Zealand
- 6 years ago
Bump, hi Kiwis! Cantabrian in Auckland here :
Wedding date: 6 December 2014
Ceremony Venue: Gracehill
Reception Venue: Gracehill
Toast Wine: TBC
Florist/Decoration Hire/Event Stylist: my workmate’s sister
Wedding Planner/Day of Coordinator: me!
Celebrant: it was Ewen Gilmour :’-( we now have Sarah Bloxham lined up and she’s great 🙂
Photographer: Chris Dillon
Videographer: Creative Video
Cake Vendor: Sweet Bites Cakes
Makeup Artist: Nicki Collett
Hairdresser: Nicki Collett
Bridal Gown: Emma by Maggie Sottero from Astra
Accessories: veil from Astra, jewellery TBC
- 5 years ago
- Wedding: June 2016
- 4 years ago
- Wedding: December 2016
I’m a bit late to the party on this one but here we go! I’m from ChCh, NZ, but getting marriedin the UK where my husband is from!
- Wedding date: 19 December 2016
- Ceremony Venue: St. Laurence’s Church, Adwick-le-Street
- Reception Venue: The Stables, High Melton, Doncaster (UK)
- Catering: In-house
- Toast Wine: Some kind of bubbly
- Florist/Decoration Hire/Event Stylist: Florist is from the local community centre. Decor is all our own purchase and will be done by my Mother-In-Law and her friends the day before/morning of.
- Wedding Planner/Day of Coordinator: The lady I’ve been dealing with has been fantastic but ensured me that she won’t be the day-of coordinator. The day will be run by 2 other wedding coordinators.
- Celebrant: The Vicar of the Church, Anne someone (don’t recall surname)
- Photographer: Define Me Photography (Nyssa Hird)
- Videographer: First Sight Videography
- Cake Vendor: Cherry Blossom Bakery, Bawtry
- Makeup Artist: Doing it myself!
- Hairdresser: The girls from “Hair We Are” – a local salon in the village.
- Bridal Gown: Essense of Australia
- Accessories: Chapel length veil, raw-edge, two-tier; pearl drop earrings
- Shoes: Nine West 4″ champagne cage heels
- Wedding Bands: Mine is rose gold with an eternity band of diamonds, DH’s is plain yellow gold
- Groom’s Suit: Yet to buy!
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Alfred Angelo in mahogany
- Groomsmen’s Suits: Hired from Bliss Bridal in Doncaster
- Flowergirl Dress and/or Ringbearer Outfit: Not having either
- DJ/Band/iPod: DJ and iPod
- Transport: DH’s uncles’ Range Rover Sports
- Wedding Night Accommodation: At the reception venue – it also has accommodation
- Honeymoon: Lakes District, Cumbria, UK, then on to London for 4 nights and Copenhagen for 4 nights
- Gift registry: Cash donations
- Guestbook: Custom-made through Etsy
- Favours: Not doing any
- Stationery: From minted.com – foil pressed.
The topic ‘New Zealand Bees Unite!’ is closed to new replies.