(Closed) Newbee here! Ring photos inside :)

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@MissMinette:Welcome to Wedding Bee and Congratulations! Very beautiful ring! I had an intimate wedding of about 35 people. It was beautiful and perfect even though there were some mishaps/imperfections lol. Did you have any specific questions?

Post # 4
515 posts
Busy bee

That ring is blinding! πŸ™‚ And very pretty! Congratulations!

I’d like a small wedding like that, but with both our families combined, it’s gonna be a bit bigger, haha.

ETA: I really do like your ring. I have a headache and can’t decide if my comment sounds rude? I’m sorry if it does!

Post # 5
13013 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Love the ring, it’s absolutely gorgeous!!  Good luck in your planning, and welcome to the Hive!

Post # 6
2775 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@MissMinette: Hello and welcome to the Hive! Congratulations to you and your FI! Your ring is beautiful, kudos to your Fiance (and maybe you) for picking that ring out!

An intimate wedding is something we can’t do, even just our families alone equals more than 50 people! We’re shooting to keep it 200 and under.

Post # 7
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@MissMinette:

Welcome to the Hive and congratulations on your engagement. That is a gorgeous ring! I won’t be much help when it comes to small weddings as our will have over 200 guests but I know that there’s plenty of Bees that had a small and intimate wedding. Can’t wait to hear all about your planning.

Post # 8
2494 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Love the ring! I suits your hand so well πŸ™‚

I am opting for an intimate wedding. I originally wanted less than 40 but as my mom and dad are paying for it and wanted some of their friends ot be there, I caved and agreed to less than 60 (But really, it will be right around the 50 mark because we have about 10 relatives who are too elderly or ill to travel across the country).

If you need any help, I can help the best I can! I have only been engaged a week and a bit, but I have quickly learned the ups and downs of a small wedding, as well as how much it friggen COSTS! I thought small meant cheap, but small just means slightly cheaper. I am also going to be a DIY frugal bride and am ordering my dress from China.

If you have any questions about what I have figured out, feel free to message me πŸ™‚

Post # 9
3000 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Gorgeous ring!!!!

Post # 10
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Welcome!! AMAZING ring!!!

Post # 11
1314 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Your ring is beautiful! Welcome and congratulations! We are having an intimate wedding. it will either be just our parents and our son (7 people) or perhaps siblings and their significant others (in that case 16 people). Either way, probably smaller than you are going! Ceremony at our house, in our back yard. Reception will be depending on which direction we go with who is invited. 

Post # 12
1133 posts
Bumble bee

@MissMinette: welcome! i lurked forever too before joining. i’m NOT engaged yet so it seemed like a little crazy. anyway, your ring is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! you Fiance did a great job πŸ™‚ as far as intimate ceremonies, we were about to have one for 50 people in the family church, and a reception or dinner at my SO’s families house. Very low-key, I was going to wear a short simple dress. A few months before the event, we decided together that there is no rush and we are going to go the more traditional route with the big ceremony and reception! I wish I could do both πŸ™‚

Post # 13
7609 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Welcome to the Hive!  Your ring is lovely.  My reception will be smaller, but not as small as 50.  Maybe closer to 75.  I think it will still have an intimate feel since most people have known us our whole lives (family and neighbours) with only our closest friends included as well.  I love the idea of smaller weddings, good luck with all your planning!

Post # 14
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

your ring is gorgeous. Congrats! Also, I am having a pretty small wedding of around 75 people. I just can’t imagine having a huge wedding.

Post # 15
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Your ring is gorgeous!! Doesn’t it feel weird to wear it? It took me forever to get used to mine. I got engaged last February and I still don’t feel comfortable wearing it when I sleep at night

The topic ‘Newbee here! Ring photos inside :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors