Post # 1
I just love meeting all the Newbees, but I miss alot of meeting you all because I am usually on so late at night.
1) Introduce yourself
2) Where are you at in the planning process
3) What have you found most helpful in the Bee.
4) How did you find the Bee.
Post # 3
Im not super new, ive been lurking and posting about, but am new enough so…
1) Introduce yourself – I am a grad student living in Alaska, origionally from the midwest, my SO/FI (he proposed, i said yes, there is no ring…so we are not going public until there is a ring) is in the military and will be comming home April 15th!!! WOOOHOO, Super excited about that if you coudln’t tell.
2) Where are you at in the planning process… Hmm, wedding is still 17 months away, I have found a pattern I want to use to make my dress, I have decided on the place for the reception but not booked it yet. Still waiting for him to come home (with a ring?!!?) before any pictures, save the dates, invites, bla bla bla decisions can be made.
3) What have you found most helpful in the Bee. – The boards! Im not insane, people ask silly questions just like me!
4) How did you find the Bee. – i haven’t the slightest idea, but I am glad i did!
Post # 4
@globalmargaret: My family moved from the midwest to Alaska! Can’t wait to see what you plan!