(Closed) Newbie and Dress Shopping looking at DB PK3357

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Best out of 3:
    White sweetheart neckline with polka-dot tulle ruffle skirt : (26 votes)
    49 %
    White taffeta A-line with ruching : (24 votes)
    45 %
    Satin straight top simple : (3 votes)
    6 %
  • Post # 3
    394 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2017

Good luck!  Excited to hear what you think…and see your pics!  🙂

Post # 5
    869 posts
    Busy bee

I LOVE the first one!!!  🙂

Post # 6
    2 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@KristenArkansas:  Your pictures make me feel so much more confident about my own dress purchase!! I tried on the ruffle polka dot dress and the taffeta A-line last weekend, and my family fell in LOVE with the ruffled dress the second they saw it. It was tough to make a decision because I kept seeing my family’s reaction to every dress before I got to see it, myself! The mirror was in a funny spot at that DB. I ended up purchasing the Ruffle Polka-dot dress that day because the consultant said the two dresses I was choosing between were going out of stock, and they probably wouldn’t have my size available for much longer. I felt like I was pushed into making the decision THAT DAY, but I’ve been falling more and more in love with my dress all the time. 

You look GORGEOUS in the ruffle dress (all of them, really) but I think you will be most happy in the ruffle polka dot one.

Post # 7
    29 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2012

i like #1 & 2, both look great on you.  i have something simular to your #2 for my cermony dress- thats a classic style cant go wrong with that but if you are a younger bride i would go with #1.  you can add endless accessories to these desses and will look great. 

Post # 8
    2 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I LOVE the polka dot dress, its the dress that I fell in love with and ordered!  It’s fun and beautiful and looks great on you!!!!

Post # 9
    7 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2013

@KristenArkansas:  My name isalso kristen and thimy dress dress! I hope u ended up w it, it’s so flirty and fun!  Now to find a sash to bling it up…..

Post # 10
    647 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

I know this was posted forever ago but in case you haven’t committed yet you should try Low’s Bridal in Brinkley; it’s a larger privately owned bridal boutique, like what you see on SYTDS.

Post # 11
    268 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

I liked the second dress!

The topic ‘Newbie and Dress Shopping looking at DB PK3357’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors