(Closed) Nina (wedding) shoes on sale for $19.95

posted 7 years ago in Shoes
Post # 3
345 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

When I saw you post title, I was a bit skeptical, but boy am I ever glad you shared this! My Elkes are included in the sale!

Post # 4
3788 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Booo my size is already sold out! I was going to get the black Electra to wear as a Bridesmaid or Best Man in my friend’s wedding in October. Definitely a good sale; thanks for sharing!

Post # 5
3166 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

i’m kind of glad that my Elkes are sold out – i’d be pissed if there they were for 1/4 the price!

Post # 6
4336 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

wow, that is a lot of shoes that actually are $20! …with a lot of sold-out sizes. :-/

Post # 7
Hostess
23597 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Wow, what a deal!

Post # 8
151 posts
Blushing bee

Gonna tell the bridesmaid NOW!

Post # 10
3344 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

If they don’t have what you need, shoes are 20% off at ninashoes.com with the code “memorial.”

Post # 11
1869 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Thanks for sharing!!  My size is sold out.  Bummer!  Hope someone else has some good luck and gets a great deal!

Post # 12
2580 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@elliestan: I was thinking the same thing! I spent $60 for my Forbes in red, so if they’d been on this sale I’d probably be kicking myself.

Post # 13
7 posts
Newbee

thanks so much for the tip! I just bought the Ernel in ivory, hope they feel good  on! I was debating on shoes for a while, I really wanted those cole haan air heels cuz I’m a dance girl and have never had comfy heels in my life, because I’m also a cheap shoes girl. Haha, well I couldn’t resist the price and if they’re uncomfortable I’ll buy some gel inserts. They’ll be pretty with my ivory lace dress!

Post # 14
10 posts
Newbee

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this link!  I just bought my bridesmaids’ shoes!

Post # 15
792 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I think I might cry tears of joy! 🙂

The topic ‘Nina (wedding) shoes on sale for $19.95’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors