Post # 1
Hi darlings.. how u all doin???lol
Well i jus returned from my vacation with Fiance…it was a blast (lernt how to swim) but i returned home and i must admit i am not feelin all perky and excited bout resuming wedding planning. There are so mannnnnnnnnnnny problems:
- I wanna change the wedding date to nxt yr Easter…
- I am not sure where my wedding will be, we are awaiting the pastor to tlk to us (it may be in the church’s reception hall (less money) or in a venue we have to still book and pay for
- I have not choosen a dress as yet.. not sure if i am buyin 1 or makin 1
- I want a DIY wedding but most of my Bridesmaid or Best Man are away (US + Barbados)
- I am a teacher and i have a lot of responsibilites will i have time to plan???
Woow… this is really lackin fun.. so wat u sweeties think r any of u having this much “enthusiasm” as i am..what suggestion do u have??? UGHHH so frustrated (FI doesnt no AS YET) thanks a million for reading and responding.
Post # 3
I’m the same! We’re about to go to where our Destination Wedding will be next year, we’re going there next week and instead of being all happy and excited I’m like, oh my, it sounds like hard work and not much fun! maybe take an extra week off as downtime from your vacation before you get back into wedding planning mode?
And you still have plenty of time before you have to worry about your dress – put that to one side. Just tick one thing off your list at a time. good luck! sometimes it’s just not fun, even though people expect us to be all happy and excited, sometimes it’s just boring and stressful! and even more so if you have just come back from an amazing vacation!! welcome back to reality…
Post # 4
I guess that’s it bein back in reality…. before we returened home i kept singing…back to life..back to REALITY… SIGH