(Closed) NON-DIAMOND rings under $500?!?!

posted 8 years ago in Rings
Post # 63
2587 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

Mine retails for about £300 (approx $477), but I know my FH got a discount on it – he promised me he got it in the sale. 9ct yellow gold, 0.75ct tanzanite and 0.01ct diamond.

Please excuse my strange-looking fingers.

Post # 64
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
@HelleCat:  I didn’t order from them, SO did so I am not sure on the details there. But I did email back and forth with questions and they were very responsive. I was worried about the low # of etsy reviews but I really wanted that ring so I took a chance. As far as I know, the transaction was totally seamless and the ring was shipped super fast. 

Post # 65
491 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@chronicwhimsy:  Love it! I love how delicate and feminine it is

Post # 66
491 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@HelleCat:  Ok, I caved. I looked. It’s a bajillion (yes, a bajillion!) times better in person than it looks online. I’d take pics but somehow I think that’s crossing the line whereas trying it on secretly isn’t. Don’t question my logic! lol 

Post # 67
1715 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@deucesarewild1:  No questioning here! Lol, I can’t wait till your proposal update!

Post # 68
2587 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

View original reply
@deucesarewild1:  Thank you! It’s a perfect fit for me, not too clunky. Sadly, I haven’t got the delicate fingers to match, haha.

Post # 69
673 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

This orange sappire with a white sapphire halo was only $40! I shit you not! The stones are lab created which makes them substantially cheaper and internally flawless. The downside is the metal is sterling silver so it might not be the most durable as a forever ring. I couldn’t say no. 

Post # 71
2733 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@MrsVanilla:  Thank you! I hadn’t thought about my square halo looking «art-deco» but you’re totally right! It does have that flare. I love it even more now 🙂

View original reply
@LittleAudrey:  Um…wow! Stunning to have the orange next to the white stones. You could perhaps reset your stones in gold or palladium/platinum later if the silver tarnishes. It’s pretty easy to have a jeweller reproduce a ring. Hopefully the sapphires are hard enough to withstand the test of time. 

Post # 72
673 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@FutureMrsHolmes:  I’ve been wondering that myself. I clean it all the time so the rhodium will probably wear off. I’ll definitely get it redipped. I want to reset it in white gold sometime too.

Post # 74
673 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@FutureMrsHolmes:  riddlesjewelry. Someday I’ll have it reset it white gold, but $40 is fine with me for now.

Post # 76
1266 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

My RHR/one of the rings I wear at work in place of my ering from time to time if I’m feeling fancy. 10mm Wink CZ OEC in 14k white gold.

The topic ‘NON-DIAMOND rings under $500?!?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors