(Closed) Non-DIY bee needs help! What kind of glue?

posted 4 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I would probably use double sided tape. This will prevent your paper from puckering. 

Post # 4
1026 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Look in the scrapbook section of your craft store for a tape runner.  Its a little handheld dispenser that places two sided tape.  You place it on the paper and gently press down as you drag it across the page.  The you place the paper where you want it.  Its secure, no mess and easy to use.

Post # 5
313 posts
Helper bee

I use 3-m spray glue for everything!

Post # 6
536 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Spray adhesive, tape strips or rubber cement so the paper won’t wrinkle. They also make what’s called “glue dots”, which is kinda like double sided tape that’s been hole punched into circles. Little more expensive but easier to use than regular double sided tape. I have a tape runner for work & love it. Makes attaching papers so easy.

The topic ‘Non-DIY bee needs help! What kind of glue?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors