(Closed) Non US residents and Sales Tax

posted 8 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
972 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I think you get charged sales tax based on where the item is being purchased unless that state has a specific law.  For example, I live in Oregon but if I buy something in California or Idaho I pay the sales tax.  However, Washington has a law that states that any Oregon resident that shows ID showing they live in Oregon does not have to pay Washington State sales tax.

The topic ‘Non US residents and Sales Tax’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors