- 7 years ago
- Wedding: November 1999
Please follow the steps below to participate in the swap(s). Deadline to join swap(s) is Wednesday, August 31st.
1. If you haven’t done so already, please create an account on http://www.swap-bot.com
2. The link to the Notecard swap is: http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/98706
The link to the Recipe swap is: http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/98708
3. Read the details of the swap and scroll to the bottom and click on “Join swap”
4. Next page, it should ask you if you really want to join the swap, click “Yes, sign me up.”
5. A window should pop up asking you if you agree to Swap-bots terms. Click “ok”
6. Then it should ask you for the swap password. Password is: weddingbee
7. You should be now in the swap.
(If you want to participate in the recipe swap, you need to repeat steps 2-7 to enroll in that swap.)
8. In about a week, after we get everyone to join, your swap partners will be assigned. An email reminder should be sent to your email you listed on swap-bot.
9. Log back into swap-bot and under this swap, click on “See the partners you send to.” It should give you the names of 3 partners with their addresses.
10. Send your note cards and/or recipes. Deadline to send is Monday, September 26th.
11. Log back into your account and update that they were sent.
12. When you receive your note cards from your partners, log back in and rate your partners.
Sorry for the long step process. I wanted to be clear, just in case there were any problems.
Feel free to PM me or message me on swap-bot if you have any more questions.
Thanks everyone and happy swapping!!!
Details of the note card swap
-Each participant will have 3 partners each.
-Please send each partner 3 note cards with 3 envelopes. (So you will need to make/buy 9 note cards)
-FYI, a ‘note card’ is a small folded card, enclosed in an envelope, having a picture or design printed on the front of the card. Inside the card will be blank. Note cards are used for sending short messages.
-Note cards can be handmade or store bought.
-Note cards should be for everyday use or all occasion. They should NOT be holiday specific, like birthdays or holidays.
-Note cards can be 3 of the same design or 3 different designs. You choose!
Details of the recipe swap
-Each participant will have 2 partners each.
-Please send each partner 3 recipes. (So you will need to make 6 recipe cards)
-The recipe cards will be on 4 x 6 inch recipe cards.
-Please be sure to send one entree, one dessert and another one of your choosing.
-Note: Your swap partner may specify other requests. Please look at their profile to see if they have. (If you do this, please remember there is no guarantee that they will follow your requests. Maybe, you should PM your partners making sure they saw your specific request. )
-Recipes can be your own recipe, copied from a cookbook or from an online site.