(Closed) Nov. 2012 Bees – Show us your Save the Dates!!

posted 9 years ago in November 2012
Post # 17
639 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Here’s mine – I painted it myself, inspired by Rifle Paper Co. I had them printed by Catprint.

Our DIY save the dates! :  wedding 546460 10150881021813409 368417908408 9990556 2114406881 N

Post # 20
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Show us your STD? No worries! My first real post ‘contribution’. 

Where did you get it from? Its a DIY Save the Date using a photo taken at our e-shoot. I decided to do a Save The Date/Invitation/Blog notice all in one.

Why did you decided to get it?  This way we notify our guests of the date, and the blogsite to go to for all the wedding details.  I didn’t think I would do a Save The Date at all, but as it turns out,  I couldn’t resist.

Did you make and design it yourself? The picture itself was taken at our e-shoot. ( I took a deck of cards for a different reason and was shocked to find that there were cards inside that are higher than the number ten.   I had no idea, lol.  Obviously I don’t play cards enough.)  The actual STD I designed at home using photobucket/photoshop.  What a bargain invite.   0.08c each.  Simply printed locally on thick photo paper – so simple.

Did you give them out already?  They will go this week once I add the magnets to the back so the recipients can stick them on the refrigerator.

Here is a little look see: 

Post # 21
215 posts
Helper bee

I love this! What cute ideas 🙂

Ours went out around Mother’s Day — one rhinestone on it is a little sneak peak to our invitations with more, I can’t help it, I love blingy things!

Post # 22
1 posts
Wannabee

Show us your STD? Below!

Where did you get it from? yellowbird (shop in wilmette, IL)

Why did you decided to get it? Were getting married in downtown chicago, with a chicago theme (tables numbers/late night snacks/favors/etc) so we knew we wanted the something simple, but chicago related

Did you make and design it yourself? Designed it along with one of the stores designers!

Did you give them out already? about a month and half ago

Post # 23
32 posts
Newbee

Show us your STD? Below!

Where did you get it from? we  designed it and printed it.  FH is a pro photog so he has some professional printing equipment

Why did you decided to get it? Well, I looked at several different ideas, I wanted something creative and fun.  This is what I came up with 🙂  It combines FH’s photography, my (our) silly bulldog, and some cute humor.  Very much “us”

Did you make and design it yourself? Designed myself (roughly), finished and printed by FH

Did you give them out already? Yep, mailed them all out over the past month.  It’s so exciting!!!

The topic ‘Nov. 2012 Bees – Show us your Save the Dates!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors