(Closed) Nov 2012 Brides, am I the only one who hasn’t sent out STDs yet?

posted 6 years ago in November 2012
Post # 3
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m getting married in October, but not having my big wedding anymore.  If I still was, I wouldn’t be sending out the Save-The-Date Cards until at least end of April/beginning of May.  You still have 9 months.  No need to hurry.

Post # 4
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Nope! Not sending mine out unlit April

Post # 5
746 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I think you have some time! I’m getting married in August, and I’m trying to send out my Save-The-Date Cards sometime this month.

Post # 6
264 posts
Helper bee

I’m getting married in September and haven’t sent out Save-The-Date Cards yet. I’m going to try and get them out by the first week of March, but that is because we are inviting relatives that will need to travel from out of state. You probably have until May/June, but if want it off your plate, then I would say send them whenever you are ready.

Post # 7
379 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

haha don’t I’m labor day weekend and just got my std out last weekend!

Post # 8
163 posts
Blushing bee

No way! We have 8 months. Just get them out within the next two.

Post # 10
592 posts
Busy bee

No not at all.  I am sending all of mine out this week but that’s only because I have a lot of guests traveling.  If I didn’t have as many people traveling, I wouldn’t send them out until April or May. 

Post # 11
715 posts
Busy bee

I sure hope I’m not late! We are getting married November 12 and I was planning on sending them out on my birthday which is exactly 6 months ahead.

Post # 12
6 posts
Newbee

Havent sent mines out yet either..maybe May

Post # 13
19 posts
Newbee

I haven’t sent mine out and I am undecided if I should bypass it all together.

I am going to schedule my engagement picture soon for next month and If i do decide to sent out Save-The-Date Cards I want to incorporate my ePics.

So here’s my situation:

My engagement is relatively short. (1 year)

All of my guests are local

AND I can save some money

So what do you ladies think?

Post # 15
169 posts
Blushing bee

Twin Date! I just put stamps and mailing labels on mine today…all ready to mailed out tomorrow morning. Don’t stress, I’ve read 6 to 4 months before is fine to send them out. I have many many out of town guests which is why I made it my mission to get them done while I am on spring break ( Im a teacher).

Post # 16
4046 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I would make sure to send all at one time. But I don’t think its too early.  November is pretty close to the holidays, many people  are making vacation or holiday plans and may need to budget a few days so they can attend.

The topic ‘Nov 2012 Brides, am I the only one who hasn’t sent out STDs yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors