(Closed) Nov 2012 Brides, am I the only one who hasn’t sent out STDs yet?

posted 8 years ago in November 2012
Post # 17
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Haven’t sent mine yet, but I’ve already picked them out. Just waiting for our engagement pics to come back (took them a month ago), so hopefully I’ll be able to get them ordered ASAP. I know it will be a little on the late side before we actually get them out, but the way I figure, everyone who we truly want to be at the wedding, already knows the date anyway. 

Post # 18
2965 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

We haven’t even taken our e-pics yet to even send out our Save-The-Date Cards (ARGH!!!). We are scheduled (once again) to take them June 23rd. I don’t know when we will be getting them back but if it wasn’t for us getting married on a holiday weekend, I would have scrapped them at this point.

Post # 19
488 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’m still waiting to get my disc of images to send out my STD’s… I figure as long as I get them out in the month of June I will still be okay 🙂

Post # 20
2965 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
@Hbomb84:  I doubt if we are going to get our pics back in time to be able to send them out by the end of this month. Where are you guys getting your Save-The-Date Cards from? I was considering 123print.com.

The topic ‘Nov 2012 Brides, am I the only one who hasn’t sent out STDs yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors