(Closed) Nov 2013 Brides: SHOW ME YOUR DRESSES!

posted 6 years ago in November 2013
Post # 3
1278 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I am SO not that organised!! I just started looking at dresses last week πŸ™‚ 

Post # 4
610 posts
Busy bee

@angelicd77:  your dress is beautiful!!!

Here’s mine:

It’s scheduled to come in in February & that’s when I’ll have my 1st fitting! I’ll definitely be taking photos πŸ™‚

Post # 6
506 posts
Busy bee

@angelicd77:  I’m about to put my deposit down on this dress! They won’t let me take pictures in it until I buy it πŸ™

Post # 8
506 posts
Busy bee

@angelicd77 Yea that salon cut out all tags so you couldn’t know what designer it was and couldn’t order it anywhere else. That’s why you couldn’t take pictures because then you could order it elsewhere. Oh well lol they aren’t charging me tax or for alterations!I will update with pics of me in it when i finally get to order it!

Post # 9
207 posts
Helper bee

Picked it up on Monday. It’s been sitting in the garment bag in our study until my Fiance complained that he doesn’t want to see any part of it so I stuck it up in my closet. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 10
506 posts
Busy bee

@blastkiss:  Your skirt is breathtaking!! Love one shoulder straps πŸ™‚

Post # 11
207 posts
Helper bee

@Spade504:  Thank you! πŸ™‚ The dress comes without the shoulder strap but I am considering altering it to add in the strap and also want to add beading and crystals to the bodice to make it a bit more sparkly! But I do love it! πŸ™‚

Post # 14
109 posts
Blushing bee

Ordering mine the end of this week. It will be like this, but with an ivory sash at the waist instead of the champagne chiffon:

Post # 15
610 posts
Busy bee

@LadyMonster:  adoreable! Hope you’ll post photos of you in the dress once you get it!

Post # 16
452 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013 - Garden

I ordered a dress from Dressilyme last month. I figured I still have enough time to order a new dress if this one doesn’t work out. It should get here in a couple of weeks πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Nov 2013 Brides: SHOW ME YOUR DRESSES!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors