(Closed) Nov 2015 Mamas Part 5: We are thankful to be cruising into the 2nd trimester!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What will you dress your baby in at the holidays?

Santa suit

Elf suit

Christmas/Holiday onesie

Formal wear: fancy dress or vest/shirt combo

Something else (tell us about it!)

• Post # 227
    860 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
    desertgirl:  okie perfect thank you!!! 🙂

Post # 228
    4424 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  Oh my gosh, I was just scrolling through to check on the Nov. mamas and missed that you are having a baby boy! Congrats! That is so wonderful!

Post # 230
    4424 posts
    Honey bee

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  I can imagine if you were expecting one sex and find out baby is another! I have a feeling BabyPi is a boy, so will be equally thrown if it turns out baby is a girl (but thrilled). I’m doing well! 15 weeks tomorrow and only 10 days from finding out if baby is a boy or girl. Having some small growing pains and may be feeling some early quickening movements (it’s hard to tell). The awful morning sickness I had has tapered almost completely, not just dealing with total loss of my brain. Excited to see baby next week at our ultrasound and confirm everything is still going well!

Post # 232
    4424 posts
    Honey bee

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  Lol about the pregnancy brain. It’s the same with me. Just completely forget, will miss a turn, etc. and DH will just look at me (his formerly super organized and on it wife) and just shake his head. That’s where I’m at now. No true MS, but random vomiting some mornings when nothing has happened for days. I’ve never heard of Reglan! The stuff you find out after things pass.

Post # 234
    30 posts
    Newbee

We’re in the minority…we’re having a GIRL!!! Crazy, DH and I both thought for sure it was a boy, as did most other people. I’m glad we can start buying things for the nursery now and picking a paint color, and maybe buying a few clothes here and there. I don’t want to go overboard until I go to this huge babies and tots consignment sale in early September, because I’ve heard you can get a bunch of clothes that look brand new or even have tags on! 

Post # 235
    224 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

View original reply
    Nickig_4:  We have our anatomy scan in a week and we’ll find out then!

Post # 237
    1675 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
    frenchiemom:  Congrats on your baby girl!!  That consignment shop sounds amazing!  Not sure if I’ll be shopping or not yet since I still have all my son’s baby clothes.  I’ll be finding out the sex in a couple of weeks!  

Post # 238
    959 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    frenchiemom:  Congratulations!!

I updated our FB group last week, but we are having a boy!!

Post # 239
    860 posts
    Busy bee

Here is our Calendar Mama’s!!!!
    16 Boys
    8 Girls
    5 Team Green

Post # 240
    2851 posts
    Sugar bee

Our anatomy scan was yesterday, and we discovered we’re having a boy!

The topic ‘Nov 2015 Mamas Part 5: We are thankful to be cruising into the 2nd trimester!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors