(Closed) Nov 2015 Mamas Part 5: We are thankful to be cruising into the 2nd trimester!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What will you dress your baby in at the holidays?
    Santa suit : (2 votes)
    6 %
    Elf suit : (2 votes)
    6 %
    Christmas/Holiday onesie : (19 votes)
    61 %
    Formal wear: fancy dress or vest/shirt combo : (6 votes)
    19 %
    Something else (tell us about it!) : (2 votes)
    6 %
  • Post # 242
    2851 posts
    Sugar bee

Thank you!  I have to confess, I feel a little freaked out.  I’m excited and joyful to be pregnant but I…don’t know what to do with a boy.  My heart was set on a healthy LIVING baby after our miscarriage, and I know I will love him so much.  But I feel like with a girl, the mom thing would have been easier and I just would’ve known what to do.  I hope that doesn’t seem crazy, but I need to be honest.  I hope, after he’s born, these fears will prove to be completely unfounded and I’ll figure it out.

Post # 244
    860 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
    desss:  congratulations on the baby boy!! I can also say,I was hoping for a girl bur as soon as I saw we were having a boy..that all went out the window!  We found out at 18 weeks ans I’m now 23. I’m beyond excited about having a boy!! It’ll all change! Just wait πŸ™‚

Post # 245
    2437 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
    MrsNebraska:  I haven’t logged into wb in forever, but I just logged in to check on you. I’m so happy to see your expecting! You’re gonna be a great mommy!!! <3 

Post # 246
    2851 posts
    Sugar bee

Thank you for the support ladies! Much appreciated

Post # 247
    224 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

Had our anatomy scan yesterday, and we’re having a GIRL!  Can’t wait to have one of each!  DS was so excited to play with the pink balloons, though i’m sure he would have been just as excited for any color balloons! πŸ™‚

Post # 248
    959 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    desss:  Congratulations on the boy! I totally know what you mean about having a boy. I am so excited! But it is still scary because it’s unfamiliar territory. However, DH feels more comfortable and was nervous we may have a girl. So if he feels more comfortable I’m happy about that and feel better. I figure mothering comes naturally and most of the time easily, but DH may have a harder time so I’m thankful we have a boy and he can bond in that way.  

View original reply
    mrspinkiepie:  Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! It brought tears to my eyes. It has been a long journey, but now I am 18 weeks away from my rainbow. You are so sweet! I hope everything is going well for you πŸ™‚

View original reply
    BlueEyes222:  So happy you get one of each! That will be a blast I’m sure.

Post # 249
    2437 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
    MrsNebraska:  things are great! Thank you for asking! πŸ™‚ yay!!! I’m so excited for you!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Post # 250
    783 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2015

View original reply
    Nickig_4:  I’m actually a December mom now but I popped over to see how you all are doing. Just found out yesterday we are having a boy!!

Post # 251
    2851 posts
    Sugar bee

Checking to see how all of you ladies are doing…

Post # 252
    762 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    desss:  hi there πŸ™‚ I forget that this page is still active. Have you been invited to join the FB group? I’m at 27 weeks and change. Things seem to be going well, but I’m getting new symptoms every day (my nether-regions are anot all-around hot mess). Baby girl has been moving around like crazy lately, though it’s still easier for me to think that it’s gas rather than a person in there. I just got back from a week-long babymoon in London (England). It was amazing, but my feet have never hurt lIke that.  I’d recommend a more laid-back trip to anyone considering it.  I could have relaxed in the hotel but there were so many cool things to see that I pushed myself too hard. I’m meeting up with my sister and SIL tomorrow to talk about my shower, which will be in early October. Otherwise, we’re halfway through our hypnobirthing classes and have midwife/hospital orientation stuff coming up. I’m still trying to stay in the day.  How are you doing?

The topic ‘Nov 2015 Mamas Part 5: We are thankful to be cruising into the 2nd trimester!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors