(Closed) Nov 2015 Mama's- Third Trimester here we come!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Which First Holiday are you most excited to share with Baby?
    Halloween (if baby comes early!) : (2 votes)
    9 %
    Thanksgiving : (1 votes)
    4 %
    Hannukah : (0 votes)
    Christmas : (19 votes)
    83 %
    NYE : (1 votes)
    4 %
    Valentine's Day : (0 votes)
    Easter/Passover : (0 votes)
    Other: Add Your own : (0 votes)
  • Post # 17
    959 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

Roll Call

EDD: 11/16 (68 days, AH!)

Team: Blue

Name (if you want to share): Declan

The most exciting moment so far: Definitely making it to each milestone, hearing the heartbeat, the 20 week ultrasound where we saw him in 3D and found out the sex, feeling kicks and seeing movement, and making it this far has been exciting!

The thing(s) you miss the most: Wine, hard ciders, and fruity drinks, although not enough to make me go crazy. I also miss not having to get up in the middle of the night to pee.

Do you have a nursery theme (feel free to share pics!)? Sky/birds. Our colors are grays, blues, and greens. We have white furniture and are hanging some bird/sky related printables. We also have a large rainbow to stick on the wall and part of that is to honor that he is my rainbow baby after 3 losses 🙂

What symptoms or fears are you having? Symtpoms continue to be mild for me. Declan is low so he pulls my belly forward and aches my back some. Otherwise nothing super terrible. I don’t have any fears yet, but freakout mode will commence when I don’t feel like everything is done soon enough.

What projects (baby related or not!) are you working on? Finishing up the changing table. Then we need to do printables and hang those. Otherwise we need to wash linens and clothing and order anything left off the registry.

The thing you are most looking forward to: My shower Saturday! I am also looking forward to finishing the nursery and feeling more prepared by getting things we still need.

What are you reading/learning/taking classes about these days? We have a class in a few weeks about epidurals and labor with a hospital tour. I’m looking forward to that. Otherwise I just read the books I have been a little at a time.

Any news you would like to share: Just looking forward to my shower this weekend! I have been watching the number of items purchased off our registry go up so I am thrilled to see it being used. I have also kept myself from peeking which is incredibly hard :O

The topic ‘Nov 2015 Mama's- Third Trimester here we come!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors