(Closed) Nov 3, 2012 – Fall or not?

posted 7 years ago in November 2012
Post # 3
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I think fall theme in nov. is perfect! Fall is a universal theme and at that time it can be used between the end of Sept- first couple of weeks in Nov. The colors that you have chosen is a great color and I dont think it will look out of place in Nov. I honestly dont think you will have a problem. Most of the time people have a problem is when they are trying to do a halloween theme wedding and its in Nov. or Sept! I say go for it!

Post # 4
4824 posts
Honey bee

I wouldnt consider anything in November to be anything but Fall.

Post # 5
46375 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

There is nothing between fall and winter. Early November is definitely still fall in most places.

Post # 6
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I had originally thought of Oct. 27th but decided on Nov. 3rd as in my area I think it’ll be more representing of Fall, which is what I want. So I think you’re theme and colors will work wonderfully for the date.

Post # 7
478 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

It’s definitely still fall! Thanksgiving (if you’re from the US) is a very fall holiday and that isn’t until the end of November.

Post # 8
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I totally agree with what everyone else has been saying. Beginning of November is still TOTALLY fall! In my mind fall goes from September 1 to the day after Thanksgiving (for us US folk).

Post # 9
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m not sure how the weather pattern is where you live but here it starts to get fall like right around the last week of October through most of November. November is as fall as it gets! =D Thanksgiving is very fall decor and that’s all the way at the end of November 

Post # 10
2702 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

november 3 was my original wedding date. I very much still consider it fall. Halloween will be 3 days before and of course, that is VERY fall.

Post # 12
17 posts
Newbee

I’m on Nov. 3 too and today went to a bridal shop where the consultant was like, oh well that’s practically winter so you can get away with heavy fabrics like satin (which is what I said I didn’t want!) 

DEFINITELY FALL!! I’m probably doing similar colors using orange 🙂

Post # 13
9056 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

Fall is from Sept 21 to Dec 21… Pretty sure Nov 3 is smack dab in the middle of fall!

Post # 14
14 posts
Newbee

i am also doing Nov 3, 2012 and it will be fall themed with pumpkins… 

Post # 15
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Well we’re 11/12 and we consider that Fall…so I think you’re all set! It definitely gets pretty cold around here by November, but it doesn’t usually snow until later…so in my mind that’s not winter.

Post # 16
1111 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m November 3rd, too!  🙂  Definitely Fall.  Perfect time of year, IMO!

The topic ‘Nov 3, 2012 – Fall or not?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors