(Closed) Nov 3, 2012 – Fall or not?

posted 9 years ago in November 2012
Post # 17
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I am also a November bride, but our date is the Saturday after yours November 10, 2012. I am going for a fall theme as well, but I am staying as far away from using any orange colors as possible! I went to a wedding a few years ago and they had pumpkins, orange flowers, etc.. it looked too halloween-y for it being a November wedding. I am using browns, deep purples, Ivory/Wheat, and bright reds. I think you can do fall without going crazy. November is definitely fall though!!!!

Post # 18
3182 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Halloween is solidly in the Fall, and you are only a few days after that so I think it is definitely fall. 

Post # 19
362 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I don’t start un-decorating our apartment from “fall” decorations until after Thanksgiving.  I think you’re perfectly fine with any kind of fall decor until after Thanksgiving!!

Post # 20
16 posts
Newbee

I’m 11/10/12 and I definitely still consider November fall. I, too, wanted an October wedding but my venue was already booked, so I had to settle for a bit later. I’m worried about it getting dark out too soon and it being a bit chillier than I would like, but to me November is still perfect for an autumn wedding. And depending on the shade, orange is still lovely for that month. I’m planning on bringing in a russet color as an accent in flowers and as part of other small touches.

Post # 21
709 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

November 3rd is my birthday! Yay for us! Haha.

I’ve definitely always loved that my birthday was in the fall, not the winter. Lol.

Post # 22
1346 posts
Bumble bee

@sweetie52843:

Just wanted to pop in and say YAY were date twins 🙂

Post # 23
2701 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@sweetie52843: Just to give you an update, my wedding is 2 days after your date and I live in Pittsburgh. We had beautiful fall weather. Blue skies, cool temps..here’s a pic to show you:

But I do know that Pittsburgh weather is hard to predict so it’s hit or miss.

The topic ‘Nov 3, 2012 – Fall or not?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors