(Closed) Nov. 5 2011

posted 7 years ago in November 2011
Post # 3
2702 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@Clifton 11: Congrats! I love the idea of having the fall flavored teas!!!

I contacted a few make up artists and some can charge up to $500! I am paying $225 for my make up. My trial is $100 of that.

You better get on the ball with photogrpahers since people book them pretty early.

As far as cake, what flavors do you like? Do you like fruit filling? You can get whatever flavor you like!! Go to a taste tasting and see what flavors you like

Post # 4
2493 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Clifton 11: Don’t worry, I’m so far behind, it’s not even funny–FI, and I just discussed possible dates for the wedding, today, and it seems as if 11/05 is our go-to date! Nothing is booked, nothing has really even been discussed, yet.. we’re in for a ride! 😛

Good luck! :]

Post # 5
1192 posts
Bumble bee

We got engaged this past Saturday and we have chosen November 5th as the date and already booked the little chapel of the west in Las Vegas Nevada… I am SO EXCITED…

Post # 6
2192 posts
Buzzing bee

We have been engaged since Dec but within the last two months changed our date to 11-5-2011. We have figured out:

The wedding/reception venue – all in one place

The DJ- just told two of our Groomsmen are going together for this as our present!

My dress!

Invitations decided on and reserved just have to order.

Bridal shower theme and date – Per my Maid/Matron of Honor

Bach. Party(s) scheduled.

Everyone in the wedding party knows what they are to wear and when to have it all by.

I am having custom made bracelets for my girls done as their gift so that’s in the works.

We are ordering Chuck Taylors and Hats for the guys so that’s now been budgeted.

We are making our own food so we are starting a list of things we can start buying for that.

We are well on our way to getting this all done!! It’s so soon! I’m so excited!

Post # 8
2192 posts
Buzzing bee

@Clifton 11: Waxing as in “down there” waxing?

If so,  I’ve done that once and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. I would do it probably a week in advance to allow yourself to not be as sensitive and even swollen just a tad. I will probably be doing it before mine.

Post # 9
9 posts
Newbee

Starting to freak out with all the small details left to do! 19 days left!

The topic ‘Nov. 5 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors