132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I’m four!!!! 🙂

Post # 6
260 posts
Helper bee

Me!!!!! What have you girls gotten done?

Post # 7
234 posts
Helper bee

Was going to be november 6 but then our ceremony location wasnt available and we HAD to have this location it’s sooooooooooo beautiful and so perfect…so we moved it to november 4th!

Post # 8
146 posts
Blushing bee

MEE!!! Gosh this post lets me know it’s getting close!!!

Post # 9
132 posts
Blushing bee

I feel like we have all big things done and now it’s just the details and tuxes.

Booked: Church, Venue, Photog, Video, Dress, Florist, Transportation, DJ, Honeymoon, Hair/Make-up, Invitations (not finalized but I found it last week), have Centerpieces and some decorations for venue

But I have been engaged almost 13 months already with 7 left so you could say I have had a lot of time!

Post # 11
137 posts
Blushing bee

we are getting married in Clearwater, FL as Sandkey Park– we have our permit for the beach, and everything is taken care of for the ceremony, we have the trolly booked, the hotel block set up and room for the reception reserved, I have my dress and am just waiting on sizes for my girls to get their dresses ordered.  I haven’t purchased anything for the welcome bags or decor yet– but I’ve looked at a million and one pictures and think I know what I want. 

Post # 12
132 posts
Blushing bee

haha GROOM! lol love it

Post # 13
20 posts
Newbee

November 6th feels too close for comfort.  At least I have the venue (food and drink included) and photographer.  And the dress got ordered two weeks ago.  That’s doing good, right?

We’re going up to visit the location next weekend (for the engagement photos) and I’m hoping to tackle the florist question and take lots of pictures to work on decor.  Plus hopefully meet with the chef to discuss menu stuffs and nail down the food/drink costs a little better.  We’re rolling the dice on whether it’ll be an outdoor wedding – no tent, depends totally on the weather, but we can move indoors to the reception location if things don’t work.

Post # 14
132 posts
Blushing bee

it is too close for comfort – 222 days away from today!

Post # 16
132 posts
Blushing bee

I am finally finalizing the videographer contract! just emailed it to the guy, next just sign and mail the deposit in!

The topic ‘Nov. 6, 2010 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors