(Closed) November 19, 2011 we are now in the double digits!!!

posted 7 years ago in November 2011
Post # 3
455 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Well I’m Nov. 20th and I have yet to find a date twin so I’m going to join your post πŸ™‚

I just got my invites in the mail, there was a mistake on my direction insert so now Im waiting for those so I can stuff and mail them by Aug. 20th (Hopefully)

I would love to start working on my place card holders/favors but cant do that til I know who’s coming.  

I need to start working on my song list but have no idea where to start.  

I have a ka-zillion things to do it seems… but I’m not sure what exactly!

What about you??

Post # 5
70 posts
Worker bee

@bjm1119:

I am November 19th as well =)

Food planning, some small decorations yet to figure out and a play list for the DJ. I think everything else is taken care of =)

Post # 6
515 posts
Busy bee

I’m November the 18th, 2011 and knowing that it’s like 2 1/2 months away is driving my nuts and becoming unreal.. So much to do so little time and we just set the date in July.. So I’ve been running around frantically trying to get everything done. I pray I don’t forget anything.Embarassed

Post # 7
2183 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011 - Florida Aquarium

Holy moly! We’re super duper excited! We have a lot done… little things to go. We’re doing a planning extrvaganza Labor Day weekend– long distance planning kinda bites, but it’s awesome we’ll do everything in one whirlwind weekend. Invites have been out, fingerprint tree ordered, my dress is in, first fitting scheduled, centerpieces almost set, ceremony written, bridesmaid dresses are in… lots of stuff! The best part is we just booked  our honeymoon cruise!! SO excited.And the flowergirl dresses are to die for!

I’m most excited for the cake tasting, and I’m dreading the actual caterer tasting.

Post # 8
1008 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I have all my vendors picked out, the dress is in, hair and make-up decided on, my invites are being printed including addressing them. 

I have to write my vows, have a dress fitting, and I will have to wrap our brownie pops when they come in…. that is about it. 

Besides, work hard to pay for it!

Post # 9
2183 posts
Buzzing bee

Today we’re exactly 3 months away! Anyone else get those “Checklist at __ months” emails… and freak out when you see the list? It’s all coming together… slowly, but surely!

Post # 10
515 posts
Busy bee

My wedding is the 18th of November and I saw the email and looked at it and was like OMG…. LOL

Post # 12
143 posts
Blushing bee

I’m 11/19/11, too! We just put our invitaitons in the mail today (all I’m going to say about that is no wonder postal workers are being replaced by machines!). On Monday we are going to the court house to get our marriage license, I have my first hair trial a week from today, my first dress fitting was this past Thursday night and I pick it up Oct. 26, my favors can’t be ordered until 3 weeks before (edible). My bridal shower is in 3 weeks, which I cannot wait for!! My rehearsal dinner is totally planned, next weekend we will go pick FH’s tux (he’s been putting it off for weeks). I cannot believe we are under the 60 day mark! Only 10 lbs and 54 days to go! LOL

Post # 13
2183 posts
Buzzing bee

@NJForever: Congrats on your planning progress! All that organization is impressive!

I feel like I’m on track, but it is getting really overwhelming. Luckily, I have great vendors who are emailing me, making sure they have all the right info!

I’m almost resigning to a handsoff approach. There’s very little I can actually do at this point. But I’m trying to think of ways to make it more special, but really I think it’ll make it look like I’m trying to hard.

We’ll see! 53 days!

Post # 14
143 posts
Blushing bee

@Mrs. Gremmlin: I totally agree about the making it more personal and special.. I’ve been trying to think of things I can do to add little personal touches. I spoke to one woman yesterday who used childhood pictures of her daughter and her fiance to do their table numbers, and I thought that’s such a cute idea but doesn’t really go with our really formal wedding. Then I thought of surprising my FH with a Miami Dolphins grooms cake (we are huge fans), but then I was concerned about it being too cheesy/silly for a black tie reception. Hmm.. the dilemmas we face in planning our weddings πŸ˜‰

Post # 15
51 posts
Worker bee

So I just realizied that we are getting married in 46 days!  Instant stress.  We have to finish the B list invites this friday and put them in the mail by Saturday.  We are going to head up to Baltimore to check out some first look and other photo locations. And I am finally starting to think about my jewelry and hair!  argh!

Post # 16
2183 posts
Buzzing bee

@loves day: I know! It’s nuts. FH is getting really excited, which makes me excited. We’ve got little things to do, and we’re having a crazy caterer issue… but if all else fails, we’ll have a rockin’ dessert table! *thinking positive thoughts*

The topic ‘November 19, 2011 we are now in the double digits!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors