Post # 3
314 posts
Helper bee

Im using roses.. they are classic and pretty i like em

Post # 6
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

our theme are peacock colors, so we will be using more feathers then flowers. 

i cant think of anything right now… but you can use something besides flowers…. i am not sure what….

Post # 8
361 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Hey – I just got married, and I was also set on having peonies…until I saw the price. I used garden roses that were much cheaper, and they were mistaken for peonies that night and on here.  Just sayin…

[attachment=509532,67223]

Post # 9
3285 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

i love how your flowers turned out, jelly_bean25 =D

Post # 10
402 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

@Mimi29 – We are thinking of using carnations too! I just love them bunched together like that!

@NicLoop – I LOVE those bouquets! Are those old brooches? It’s gorgeous!

Post # 11
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

My bouquet is Red Roses with tiny white flowers…but i’m thinking of asking the florist to leave out the white flowers and just have red roses and minimal greens…can’t make up my mind.

My Maid/Matron of Honor bouquet is purple anemonie with mini gerber daises or something like that.

Centerpieces are apples.

Post # 12
132 posts
Blushing bee

I’m going to meet with a florist tomorrow finally!! I love all kinds of flowers and sticking to the budget is more important to me at this point then the type of flower, as long as the colors are right. But I have totally fallen for Dahlias lately so maybe they will be in there, it will likely end up several types of flowers rather then one type.

Can’t wait to see what he says!

Post # 13
510 posts
Busy bee

I’m going to see the florist in June – any idea if garden roses are in season then? I’m not really set on what kinds of flowers I want, but I love the look of big blooms, like the garden roses. My colors are grape, berry, and silver. any recommendations?

Post # 14
544 posts
Busy bee

I used vibrant fall colors.  My bouquet included fiddle head ferns, hypercercium berries, yellow dahlias, orange tulips, ranunculus, dark purple calla lillies, etc.  It was gorgeous!! I’ve tried to attach a photo.

Post # 15
544 posts
Busy bee

Hmmm…picture attempt #2!

[attachment=874978,108997]

Post # 16
3219 posts
Sugar bee

We’re November 27th and having a christmas themed wedding. We’re doing mini x-mas trees as our centerpieces!

Before we had the x-mas theme idea i was thinking about the floating candles with very little flowers like the pic. you could use real or fake flowers!

[attachment=874981,108998]

The topic ‘November 2010 Brides – What Flowers Are You Planning on Using’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors