(Closed) November 2011 Brides -2nd/Final Dress Fitting’s – Show your dress!!!

posted 7 years ago in November 2011
Post # 3
3151 posts
Sugar bee

@LOGAHN1981: I LOVE your dress!!! So beautiful and unique! I have a picture from my first time trying it on…and another from taking it in to get bustled…but I haven’t gone for my first fitting yet. I’ll post one next week!

Post # 5
3151 posts
Sugar bee

I finally got in to get my second fitting on! Here is the result. The bustle has to be put in properly, and the dress needs to be steamed, but otherwise everything is alllllllll done dress/attire-wise! I even got my undergarments/garter!

Post # 7
653 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

My 2nd hopefully final fitting will be on the 28th! I will deff take pictures πŸ™‚

Post # 9
2702 posts
Sugar bee

I am going tomorrow. I will post pics then!

Post # 10
2702 posts
Sugar bee

and if i don’t, someone PM me to remind me! LOL!

Post # 12
2183 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011 - Florida Aquarium

Am I the only one who has to have 4-5 fittings? I’ve had two, and the seamstress said my fourth may be the final, but I may need a fifth. I’m not even having anything done to the bodice!!

Post # 13
235 posts
Helper bee

Can’t wait!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 15
2183 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011 - Florida Aquarium

@LOGAHN1981: It’s Justin Alexander 8502… the seamstress said she’s treating it like lace because it has so many layers. But literally, I’m having the hem and bustle done… that’s it. I thought she was crazy! But she is awesome.

Post # 16
2702 posts
Sugar bee

@LOGAHN1981: did i take a pic at my fitting? nope. I suck.

@Mrs. Gremmlin: I had to go in about 4 times too. I have the JA 8483. I have 7 layers of tulle so it was a like of altering.

The topic ‘November 2011 Brides -2nd/Final Dress Fitting’s – Show your dress!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors