(Closed) November 2011 brides… where are you honeymooning?!

posted 9 years ago in November 2011
Post # 47
1058 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@CaptainSpaulding: hey inbox me that resorts name… we aren’t going far off either, but a little resort sounds nice. I wanted to go to someplace in FL we have been before but Fiance said it will be cool on the beach unless we go further south, but I have never been to Ft. Lauderdale…. whats it like

Post # 48
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@mrs.josh: we are staying there too!! how exciting! have you been here before? it’ll be my first time to the DR! we are getting married 11.11.11 and leave to the majestic elegance that monday!! yay!

Post # 49
2183 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011 - Florida Aquarium

We’re doing a Disneymoon… We only have the week after (Thanksgiving week), and we’re driving back from Florida to DC. We decided we just didn’t have enough time to really experience another country. …but we’ve already started planning our two week European adventure for our 1 year.

To make Disney/Orlando special, we’re doing a few things… We’ll be staying at a Disney resort and enjoying dinner at Cinderella’s castle and other fun places in Epcot. We’ll also spend a day at Discovery Cove to swim with dolphins.

We’re happy that we’ll have time to relax and just enjoy being together as husband and wife for the week. I’m so excited!!

Post # 50
1192 posts
Bumble bee

We are getting married in Vegas and the day after we get married we are flying to Hawaii for a week long honeymoon.

Post # 51
2183 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011 - Florida Aquarium

So, I previously posted that we’d be Disneymooning… well, we decided that we have a family Disney day on the Sunday after… and then we’re leaving Monday for a cruise! Neither of us have cruised before, but we think it’ll be a fantastic honeymoon. We just booked it, and I am thrilled!

Post # 52
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

We’re off the Park City, UT!  We live in Texas, so the idea of going somewhere warm isn’t so great right now.  It’s always 100 degrees every day here, and we’re over it.  Hoping some slopes will be open, but even if they’re not, we got a great deal on a fantastic hotel, and it won’t be 100 degrees.  We’re good.

Post # 53
3 posts
Wannabee

@NickluvsBrandie and @mrs.josh – we are ALSO getting married Nov. 11, and ALSO going to Majestic Elegance!!! ON MONDAY!!! We may very well see each other and not even know it!! That is too weird. I’ve been reading all the reviews on TripAdvisor OCD style, and looking at all the updated pictures. I am so excited. Are you guys staying in the Elegance Club?

Post # 54
140 posts
Blushing bee

We are getting married November 12th, and leavign November 14th for Las Vegas! I have been twice for conferences for work and he has never been. It’s going to be so much fun!

Post # 55
233 posts
Helper bee

Married on Nov. 11th in the morning and are leaving directly from the brunch reception to Napa for the 3 day weekend then off to Costa Rica for 11 days.   Sooooooooo ready to vacate! 🙂

Post # 56
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Maldives is heaven on earth!  There’s nothing better than having your own suite perched over the most amazing blue water and having your own private island to run around on

Post # 57
1 posts
Wannabee

We are getting married on Nov 12 in Mississippi and honeymooning in Costa Rica!!  The resort is beautiful and neither of us have been!

Post # 58
233 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@jacksonsquare: you will love Costa Rica!  We are doing Tabacon Resort and then down to Peurto Viejo.  Where are you going?

Post # 59
395 posts
Helper bee

Getting married next Friday (eeeek…did I just say that?!) in beautiful Eureka Springs, AR, then on the 14th, heading down to New Orleans to catch a Carnival Cruise ship… to Progreso and Cozumel! So excited!!

Post # 60
69 posts
Worker bee

We’re getting married Nov 12 in NYC but waiting till Feb to honeymoon.  It’s been a whirlwind few months: I started a new job and moved to SF in June, we got engaged in July, he moved here in August.  So basically, I planned a move across the country, a wedding back home, and booked a honeymoon in 5 months. But I’m stlll barely unpacked!  We’re going to Tanzania for 2 weeks to climb Kilimanjaro and go on safari.  🙂 

Post # 61
69 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@jacksonsquare:Costa Rica is amazing! Such a great time of year, too. 

The topic ‘November 2011 brides… where are you honeymooning?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors