(Closed) November 2011 Girls, lets see your dresses!!

posted 7 years ago in November 2011
Post # 3
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Just had my second fitting this week (final fitting is in another 4 weeks).  Here it is:

Post # 5
2195 posts
Buzzing bee

@winklkr: is that lazaro? It’s gorg.

I had my first fitting, and my second is next month:

Post # 6
2183 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011 - Florida Aquarium

Yay! November is quickly approaching!!! Here’s my beaut! I just had my hair and makeup trial, and I got my wedding jewelry too! My first fitting is Saturday, and I’m thrilled!!!

Post # 7
515 posts
Busy bee

Here’s My unique beauty… I already had fittings but my final fitting and bustle determination is next week. I can’t wait to see her.. November will be here before way before you know it..

Post # 9
515 posts
Busy bee

@Mrs.Argentina – thank you… I never thought I would end up with a colored dress or a ballgown to say the least but after trying on a few dresses and seeing they did nothing for me. I tried her on and didn’t want to take it off lol… My main concern now if the bustling. I’ve seen so many bustles but none really for a tulle/lace dress as big as mine. I really don’t want to walk around looking like I have a “pamper butt lol!”

@winklkr – I so love the texture of your dress. It’s very flattering on you.

@pinkandsparkly– I tried on one simliar to yours and it was so pretty, is it heavy?

@Ms. Gremmlin –   omg at the waist detail it give that dress that serious POP.. 

All of your dresses are beautiful..

Post # 11
515 posts
Busy bee

@Mrs.Argentina – what does you dress look like? Yeah I’m trying to avoid it but with like 6 layers of tulle PLUS the tulle slip how in the world will I not be a pamper butt. lol.. Have you figured out any ideas for a bustle… I’ve looked online but I can’t find anything. πŸ™

Post # 12
2183 posts
Buzzing bee

@Eva Peron: Thanks!  I love the natural waist… I’m so short the drop waists were just silly!

@LOGAHN1981: I love your dress! It’s classic with a really cool flare.

I love seeing everyone’s dresses! They’re all soo pretty!

I ordered my crinoline from ebay and recieved it today. Is it weird that I totally put it on and danced around in it, while my ferrets tried to climb up it? haha So exciting… I can’t wait until my fitting on Saturday– I’m nervous, too!

Post # 14
2195 posts
Buzzing bee

@LOGAHN1981: yea–it’s pretty heavy. It’s not horrible, but I was definitely pretty sweaty at my fitting πŸ˜‰

Thanks for your nice words girls, everyone looks amaaaaazing

Post # 15
2183 posts
Buzzing bee

@LOGAHN1981:I just got a regular old white one… I’ve read too many stories about colored undies shining through, I’m too paranoid to have a colored slip!! But, I do think they’re super cool. I’m sure you can find one dyed black!

Post # 16
515 posts
Busy bee

@Ms. Gremmlin – oh okay. Yeah that’s true… I’ve been thinking it would add something different BUTTTTT. It’s so close to the wedding and I don’t want to spend extra money on a different color of something I already have….

By The Way: We are almost date twins, my wedding is the day before yours? πŸ™‚ Almost two months away grrr.. so much to do…

The topic ‘November 2011 Girls, lets see your dresses!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors