posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Estimated Due Date: November 6 2012

How far along: 4.5 Weeks

Next Appointment: March 19

How are you feeling: Great!  I have been keeping up with exercise and eating healthy.  I have to run to the bathroom a lot more and I got a little nauseated yesterday but it passed quickly. 

Is it what you expected: I thought I would feel like crap but I don’t, not at all.

What are you researching: Just watched Business of Being Born 2 and got my husband to watch the birth options one with me.  I can’t stop googling everything and even looked up some published research on pubmed.gov today!  That’s the Biology nerd in me shining through. 

What have you bought: A pregnancy tracking app, crackers, ginger ale, and candied ginger.  I plan on buying a maternity yoga dvd and a book “The Perfect Pregnancy Workout”.  I go nuts if I don’t get a little exercise since I work a very sedentary job.

Post # 5
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@MissMusic:  We have the same due date, yeah!!!

Estimated Due Date: November 2, 2012

How far along: 5 weeks today!

Next Appointment: March 19 for ultrasound

How are you feeling: So excited I can hardly breathe! Lol! I have PCOS and didn’t have periods at all last year, so have been having acupuncture and herbs then got pregnant all on my own (well my husband helped, obviously Smile). Bit nervous about it being so early but thinking positively! My thyroid’s gone a bit wacky too so on medication for that. Did I mention I’m excited???

Is it what you expected: Surprised how crappy I feel so early on, but other than that yes. Gone off tea too (I’m English, that’s sacrilege!)

What are you researching: Early pregnancy symptoms, what baby looks like at five weeks old, cute summer maternity clothes.

What have you bought: Nothing, too early for me, but having lots of happy thoughts about the cute stuff I can start buying soon.

Post # 6
1301 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

November babies already!  Congratulations ladies πŸ™‚

Post # 8
27 posts
Newbee

@MissMusic:  I got the title wrong.  It was actually “More Business of Being Born”.  It’s a documentary produced by Rikki Lake about childbirth and the options available.  They are really in favor of midwives.  My OB’s office has about three certified nurse midwives on staff as well as a couple nurse practicioners.  I made my first appointment with a midwife.  Congrats to you too!  Crazy exciting right?  πŸ™‚

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Hi All! So exciting!

Estimated Due Date: November 5, 2012

How far along: 4 weeks 5 days

Next Appointment: April 4th – so long to wait!

How are you feeling: Breasts are extremely sore. I am hungry all the time and I am only slightly nauseous and dizzy when I am standing/walking for a while

Is it what you expected: I am much more nervous than expected. I did have one miscarriage already. Myself and Darling Husband are very apprehensive and trying not to get my hopes up. I expected it to be more happy.

What are you researching: Nothing yet. Waiting to hear the heart beat first.

What have you bought: Nothing yet

Post # 11
65 posts
Worker bee

Congratulations to everyone on their BFP!

Estimated Due Date: oct 28- nov 1 (different calculators give different dates)

How far along: 6 weeks today Smile

Next Appointment: don’t know yet, need to schedule one.

How are you feeling: hungry every hour, waking up twice in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, fall asleep at 8:30 pm and wake up at 4 am (major sleeplessness), nausea, dizziness, can smell everything, and sore breasts.

Is it what you expected: no. I expected to feel nothing so early.

What are you researching: fetal development by weeks

What have you bought: nothing

Post # 12
27 posts
Newbee

Yay!  It’s nice to have some other ladies to discuss all of this with!  Anyone getting overemotional?  I was a mess yesterday. 

Post # 13
210 posts
Helper bee

@mysurferrosa:  I’m a little bit emotional, but struggling more with feeling sick and hungry. I constantly feel like I’m just getting over a stomach bug – you know where you’re not being sick anymore but feel crappy and any little bit of effort makes you feel terrible?

Not tired either, in fact I can hardly sleep! I think that’s excitement though : )

Have any of you guys told anyone yet?

Post # 14
65 posts
Worker bee

@mysurferrosa:  I am very emotional; on the way back from the gym this morning I started crying alone in my car because I thought of how much I love my husband. Last night my SIL told me something really silly and it made me tear. LOL

@travelgirl1:  We told only my mother, father, and one of my sisters (I have 2 more sisters and 2 more brothers to share with, but we are waiting for the second trimester to tell them and everyone else).

Post # 15
27 posts
Newbee

@travelgirl1:  We have told parents, grandparents, and siblings.  I reminded everyone that it is still very early.  We are waiting to tell our cirlce of friends until a little later.  Work will find out last. 

Post # 16
210 posts
Helper bee

We haven’t told anyone yet but I’m dying to!!! All our family live in England but we live in Canada so it’s quite easy to keep it a secret, but my in-laws are visiting in two weeks so I’m thinking we should tell them when they get here so they don’t just think I’m tired/moody/nauseous ALL the time!

The topic ‘November 2012 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors