(Closed) November 2012 Babies!

posted 10 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 197
57 posts
Worker bee

Yay! We had our first ultrasound today – measuring a few days ahead, will be 9 weeks on Friday. Can’t believe something not even an inch long can make me this sick!

Heartbeat we could see and hear at 179, so cool.

I am so thankful that I’m essentially a work online from home wife right now – I feel like a non functioning zombie. Bought Unisom/B 6 to try which will hopefully help… yuck!!

@travelgirl1 I’m so envious that you’re closing in on the 2nd trimester! I have high hopes that nausea will disappear by then!

Post # 198
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@dynamic_duo:  Ha ha, aren’t dreams weird?

View original reply
@anonmidwest:  Awww that’s so cool you saw and heard a heartbeat. I know exactly what you mean about something so small making you feel so bad but, if it helps, I’ve had terrible nausea but it is getting better now. I’m on two types of tablets but I feel like it is defo getting better. Only a few more weeks and you’ll be feeling better too!

Post # 199
205 posts
Helper bee

Ladies, if any of you are holding out on maternity clothes and wearing jeans with hair elastics – go buy maternity stuff! It feels AMAZING! I just bought some maternity jeans from H&M and felt like I was in heaven, soooo nice! Oh I can’t wait to go out tomorrow and feel comfortable again, yeah!

Post # 200
43 posts
Newbee

How far along? 11 weeks today

Total weight gain: Lost 2 lbs… Can’t eat very much!

Maternity clothes? Not yet, just feeling bloated so yoga pants are my BFF

Stretch marks? None yet

Sleep: So-so… I am always tired and at night I am very restless and having weird dreams.

Best moment this week: Hearing the baby’s heartbeat!

Miss Anything? Not being too exhausted to make dinner

Food cravings: None

Anything making you queasy or sick: Some days everything, some days nothing

Symptoms: Exhaustion, bloating

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time but occassionally teary eyed

Looking forward to: Ultrasound on May 1st

Gut Feeling Gender: Felling like its a boy

Post # 201
321 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@highwire:  sorry you are having trouble sleeping! thats the worst- when you are exhausted but cannot sleep at night, hopefully sleep gets better for you soon!

View original reply
@vintage2010:  I am also finding i get more uncomfortable eash night. my baby bump bloat is sticking out so laying on my stomach hurts sometimes, then I switch to my side but end up back on my stomach and wake up each time. I am thinking about investing in a body pillow

View original reply
@travelgirl1:  haha baby somersaults?? that image is so cute 🙂 oh, and I must say I am sooo jealous you have an H&M maternity by you!!  I went online to see if we had any near us, but no such luck…booooo

View original reply
@anonmidwest:  congrats on the great appointment and hearing the heartbeat!!!

View original reply
@wclaire:  another congrats on hearing babys heartbeat!

wow looks like a lot of us are feeling like our babys are boys!

Post # 202
358 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Clark Gardens

@IslandLove07:  Sleep has actually been better the last couple of days! I’ve been forcing myself to stay up a little later in the evenings and that helps me sleep through the night a lot more soundly.

Post # 204
205 posts
Helper bee

@MissMusic:  So exciting!!! I bet that was an amazing moment. We’ve got ours on Tuesday then hopefully we can go Facebook official too : )

Post # 205
321 posts
Helper bee

@MissMusic:  SO exciting!!!!!!!!! so what did your 12 week ultrasound and screening entail? I am getting my NT scan on the 30th…is it bloodwork as well as an ultrasound? do you get your results right away, or did the tech just say everything looked great? sorry for all the questions! lol…and YAY for being FB official!

View original reply
@travelgirl1:  Tuesday is so soon! Can’t wait to hear how yours goes!!

Post # 207
205 posts
Helper bee

@MissMusic:  How did the Facebook reveal go?

View original reply
@IslandLove07:  I know, I’ve been counting down the days for ages! I cannot WAIT to hit this 12 week mark – I have learned I really don’t like keeping secrets!!! Thank God I live abroad so none of my friends are wondering why the heck I’m looking like a beached whale all of a sudden.

Are you guys kind of showing yet? I’m used to buying all my tops in small at the largest and today I went to buy some new ones and was medium and really I could have gone up to large. I definitely have a bump but I think it’s more bloat. Either way I’m living it large right now – and I’m only 11 weeks 2 days!

Post # 208
321 posts
Helper bee

@travelgirl1:  12 weeks is such a big milestone! Even though technically, does the 2nd trimester start at 13 weeks? But for some reason, 12 weeks seems like the date I am looking forward to getting to so bad!

As fas as showing yet, yes, I feel like I am definitely sporting some baby bloat. You can totally tell when I am wearing a tighter shirt and skinny jeans or leggings. I bought these awesome maternity shirts from old navy that are SO comfortable, I am already wearing them because they just fall better on my body right now. Here is the one I bought:

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=26246&vid=1&pid=896145&scid=896145012

they had more colors when I purchased it…i have a light aqua and neon orangeish color and I got them both in xs.

Post # 209
205 posts
Helper bee

@IslandLove07:  That top’s cute! I got some maternity ones from H&M that I wear when I go out because they’re so lovely and comfy.

Hmmm you could have a point about the 2nd trimester. I just googled it and some sources said 15 weeks!!! Anyway, 12 weeks was the one I’ve been pinning all my hopes on, lol. Once I get past that, then I’ll focus on 13 weeks : )

Post # 210
321 posts
Helper bee

@travelgirl1:  LOL yes, lets stick with 12 weeks as the end of the first tri- i think that sounds great! haha….but for some mental reason 12 weeks just seems right. 12 weeks is 3 months, so I consider reaching that a great milestone and I just cant wait!

Have any of you gone crazy looking at the cute baby stuff out there? I wont let myself buy anything just yet but I Loooove looking at it all!! Are there any other team green november mamas??

Post # 211
4107 posts
Honey bee

I don’t think I am showing at all yet :(. Sometimes I’m bloated but like before pregnancy it depends on what I’ve eaten. One thing I am enjoying about this first trimester is how I’vebeen eating an insane amount of food everyday and my weight has virtually not changed! I’m sure that won’t be the case in the second trimester (if it is, I will get worried). 

Im really looking forward to my FIRST doctors appt on Monday. I was disappointed to learn that I won’t have my first us until the first week of may :(. But i am hoping this Monday they can tell me what to do about my blood pressure – it was high the last time I checked it. 

The topic ‘November 2012 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors