(Closed) November 2012 Babies!

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 332
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Estimated Due Date: November 16th 2012

How far along: 19 weeks 1 day!

Next Appointment: June 28th for our second anatomy scan, and hopefully the bebe will co-operate and let us see it’s bits this time!

How are you feeling: Still have morning sickness that I’m on meds for, and I’ve been having some weird chest pains, but other than that, good.

Is it what you expected: So far it’s what I was expecting, but my emotions are all over the place.

What are you researching: Researching more causes of chest pain in pregnancy.

What have you bought: We actually have bought a lot more than we should have I think. A bin full of clothes (gender neutral.. for now) and a baby carrier for myself and one for my husband. I can’t help myself.. especially in Baby Gap.

Post # 333
2695 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@wildcardinside:  Welcome to the November Club!  What type of chest pains are you having?

Post # 334
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

So I got my ultrasound the other day, here it is, baby dolphi at 20 weeks, we aren’t finding out, so it’s a surprise!!

Post # 335
2695 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@dolphi99:  So cool! 

We had our anatomy scan this morning and all was great!  I got a lecture about gaining 5lbs she wanted me to only gain 2lbs. Ugg!  Oh well.  Still don’t know the sex. We are doing the reveal party tomorrow night.  Very cool and I can’t wait for tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 337
2695 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@MissMusic:  I hear ya! I’m about 15-17lbs up.  But I’m eating healthy too.  i think mine is the lack of extreme workouts.  Which there is nothing I can do about that.  We try to walk/bike/swim 3-4 times a week.  

We are having a BOY!!!!!!!!  I’ll post pics in another thread of the reveal party as soon as someone sends me some! LOL

Post # 338
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Clark Gardens

I’m up 8 lbs at 20 weeks, but I’m only supposed to gain 15-20 total. 

Post # 339
74 posts
Worker bee

I’m at 6ish pounds at 20 weeks, not entirely sure what I started at. Nervous that weight is going to hit me hard – I’m petite so it doesn’t have very many places to hide!

Post # 340
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@vintage2010:  Thanks! It is very cool, congrats on having a boy!

Yeah I’m worried about my weight too, I’ve gained 7 lbs so far at 20 weeks, and I’m also only supposed to gain 15-20 lbs total.

Post # 341
7294 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
@wildcardinside:  welcome to the November thread! I hope you are starting to feel better.

View original reply
@dolphi99:  congrats and what an adorable picture of your little baby!

View original reply
@vintage2010:  yay for having a boy! welcome to Team Blue  ๐Ÿ™‚

I weighed myself last sunay when i was 23 weeks and was up a total of 13 pounds. But really if I count the fact that i lost 2, then gained it back, you can say i have gained 15 pounds since i started gaining. i think what is keeping me on track so far is that i exercise alot. I eat healthy too but have significant difficulty resisting the junk food!  I am supposed to gain no more than 35 pounds, but who knows what will happen in my third trimester!

In other news, we started painting our nursery last night (well “we” should really be “DH”, lol).  And i love the color we picked – sky blue.  I can’t wait to start decorating!  Where is everyone else at in their nesting?

Post # 342
2695 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@dynamic_duo:  I’m at 14lbs right now.  So I don’t think it’s too much.  What is weird for me is I’ll go 2-3 weeks with no weight gain and then the 4th week I’ll gain.  I have picked out the bedding for the nursery i had picked something that could go either for a girl or boy.  I plan to start painting next month.  I’m going to hire someone to do that because I need to have 3 other rooms done too.  We just moved in to this house in September so it’s on my to do list to get those painted.  My SIL is giving us her crib and I should get it next month too.  I’m thinking I’ll paint gray and white stripes.

Post # 343
2695 posts
Sugar bee

Hey Ladies! It’s been a while and I’m sure some of you have started or will start the 3rd trimester soon!  Just wondering how everyone is doing.  I’m 24 weeks now, started working on the nursery over the weekend. Haven’t done much but buy a few things to hang on the walls.  Got the car seat and stroller last week.  Still need to register with the hospital and peds.  

Post # 344
7294 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
@vintage2010:  hey!  I think this thread is a dying breed, lol.  You must be happy to get those big purchases out of the way, awesome!

i am doing good. I’m now 26 weeks and 2 days.  i can’t believe i am almost in the third trimester! I have been migraine free for 2 weeks now, so i am stoked about that!  We have painted our nursery and i set up my registry as my baby shower is on August 18th!  I need to work on decorating and setting up the nursery but its gonna be on hold for a bit as i am starting a new job in 2 weeks, going on vacation at the end of this week and have to finish my dissertation!   

Post # 345
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Clark Gardens

Hello from me! I’m 23 weeks, 4 days today and just moving along. We had a LONG, wonderful ultrasound this morning and everything looks healthy and perfect. The doctor found a calcium deposit at the anatomy scan at 20 weeks, so this was a follow up appointment. The deposit is now gone. Yay! He said the baby weighs about 1.5 lbs and is still a girl ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 346
7294 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
@Mrs. High Wire:  awesome about the deposit being gone now, you must have been relieved!

The topic ‘November 2012 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors