(Closed) November 2012 Babies!

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 437
7294 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
@vintage2010:  true i can tell you the name, but i am working on my birth story and hopefully will post soon with name and pictures  🙂

Oh! and i just read back your posts – which means you got induced today!  I hope everything went smoothly and that you already have your baby in your arms – can’t wait to hear from you – although if it takes a couple of weeks, I understand!!

Post # 438
7294 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
@Mrs-Sunflower:  lol, its not because of my job, its because i live in Canada. Getting one year off is standard here.  The perk of my job (psychologist in a hospital), however, is that for the first six months i am off, my job tops off what the government pays me in maternity pay (employment insurance) so i make 93% of my actual salary.

Post # 439
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@vintage2010:  Hey, hope your induction went smoothly!

I’m gona be induced on Friday, going into the hospital on thursday to begin the induction process, so hopefully sometime friday morning I’ll have the little one in my arms.

Post # 440
2695 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Hey all! We didn’t get induced! He came on his own Monday. I will do birth story when I get a chance. But he surprised all of us! We are both doing great and should go home today. 

Post # 441
7294 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
@dolphi99:  good luck on Friday!!

View original reply
@vintage2010:  congratulations!! Can’t wait to hear your story and see pics! And awesome that you didn’t have to get induced 🙂

Post # 442
786 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@vintage2010:  Thats great! Can’t wait to hear more and see pics! Congrats!

View original reply
@dynamic_duo:  Thanks.

Post # 443
7294 posts
Busy Beekeeper

i posted my birth story in the babies board.  His name is there, but I will tell you November ladied as well – it’s Louis Alexandre “Unicorn”  🙂  (Louis is pronounced “Lou-eee”, we don’t say the “s” in French).

Post # 444
786 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@dynamic_duo:  very nice name. Ill have to go read your story. 

Just wanted to let all the November ladies know that after two long days of induction and a c-section I gave birth to our little one. It’s a boy Collin Ryan on December first. Story and pics will follow on the baby board. 

The topic ‘November 2012 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors