(Closed) November 2012 Babies!

posted 10 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 78
321 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Beeber:  yea, the waiting is hard but it will be worth it! are you going to make an appt with your current OB or do you need to find a new one?

View original reply
@Cece: 
View original reply
@babebabe06:  congrats mamas!!!

View original reply
@travelgirl1:  I also replied on the fall babies board, but I’m sorry you are feeling so sick :/ do not feel bad for getting medication, you need to be able to function! I hope the prescription helps and you get some relief!!

Does anyone have any feelings/intuition about gender yet or is it too early?? I have NO clue so far!! I don’t care either way- I would LOVE a little boy that’s just like his daddy and I would also LOVE a little girl and all of the cute clothes!

Post # 79
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@MissMusic:  I went and got them – I took the first tablet before I even walked out the pharmacy door, lol!

View original reply
@IslandLove07:  Thank you : ) Hmmm, I feel like it’s a boy, although I don’t know why because my family only seems to have girls! I have three sisters and three nieces, so it would be fab to have a boy! I agree about the cute girl clothes though, sooo many adorable baby clothes!

Do you all plan to find out the gender?

Post # 80
252 posts
Helper bee

yay thank you and keeping my fingers crossed no sickness!!! i guess well see in 2 weeks lol<3 I told my hubby last night and he cried he was so happy! 

Post # 81
56 posts
Worker bee

Welcome to all the new bees, and congratulations on your BFP!

@IslandLove07:  I think I would still be able to stay with the same doc.

I have a feeling it’s a boy, but this feeling is not based on anything scientific or reasonable Tongue Out

My hubby says either gender is fine, but I think deep inside he wants a boy.
I think we will want to find out the gender, but we’ll see. In our culture it doesn’t really matter for purchases/getting the room ready because we don’t prepare/buy anything for the new baby until he/she is born (well except for maybe a few white basics).

Post # 82
321 posts
Helper bee

@travelgirl1:  I’m not sure yet; part of me loves the idea of waiting until the birth to find out- I feel like it would be such an amazing surprise and it would be so special, but on the other hand, I love to plan things out and think about nurseries, etc and I am so impatient, I would go crazy not knowing! I guess we will see as we get closer and figure out what we want to do then…

Post # 83
45 posts
Newbee

@travelgirl1:  Yes, we will be finding out the gender for sure.  I think knowing in advance since I’m such a planner will help with my nerves.

Post # 84
45 posts
Newbee

I’m about half-way through my 5th week and my brain is already turning to mush.  I was at the dermatologist today and could not for the life of me remember the name of my facewash.  Anyone else having this problem?  It’s driving me crazy.

Post # 85
358 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Clark Gardens

Estimated Due Date: November 23rd 2012

How far along: 3 Weeks, 6 Days, i.e. SUPER DUPER EARLY!

Next Appointment: Calling the doctor today to get a blood test confirmation

How are you feeling: The usual: Excited, nervous, want to tell everyone on the planet.

Is it what you expected: All of the HPTs I’ve taken are very faint, which has been sort of frustrating. But there’s definitely a line!

What are you researching: Need to check on do’s and dont’s again during pregnancy

What have you bought: A card for each set of parents that’s baby related and going to say “you are going to be grandparents!”

Post # 86
321 posts
Helper bee

@Cece:  haha oh no! that hasnt happened to me yet, but I’m sure it will…

View original reply
@highwire:  congrats and welcome!!! yay for another november mama 🙂

9 more days until our first ultrasound! not that I’m couting down the days/hours or anything….ha….I am sooo excited but sooo nervous and I just want March 24th to get here!

Post # 87
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Add me to the list!  I got a BFP yesterday!

Estimated Due Date: November 22nd 2012 (this is hysterical to me since my bday is Christmas Day!)

How far along: 4 weeks today

Next Appointment: Guess I need to call today for an appt….still trying to believe the 4 tests (yes, 4!) weren’t lying!

How are you feeling: Pretty much the spectrum of excited to terrified, and shifting between in 1.75 seconds  LOL  Also, my tummy has made a lot of growling noises the last week!

Is it what you expected: I think it’s too early to tell

What are you researching: Everything, the dos and don’ts and all that

What have you bought: I bought an NFL onesie to give my DH when I told him.  I also got this adorable onesie that says I heart Santa…..hey, it was on clearance for $2!

Post # 88
358 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Clark Gardens

@xmasbby78:  Yay welcome! Glad we are date (almost) twins!

Post # 89
321 posts
Helper bee

@xmasbby78:  congrats yayy!!!! too funny about your birthday and your estimated due date!!

The topic ‘November 2012 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors