(Closed) November 2012 Brides! Come in! Come in! Come inside it's nearly here! :-D

posted 7 years ago in November 2012
Post # 32
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Wedding Date: November 10!

Why November: Good weather, holiday weekend so most people would have a little time off and it’s close to our anniversary – the wedding day will be 2 years.

Thing(s) that still need to be done and you don’t need reminding damn it!: scheduling the wedding day properly – I hate being late!

Other than marrying the man of my dreams I am most looking forward to……Whatever my bridesmaids have planned for me and great pictures.

Most freaked out about at the moment: My dress was just delivered; haven’t done any fittings yet. I think I have enough time though.

Post # 33
407 posts
Helper bee

Wedding Date: November 2 (eloping)

Why November: I love the Fall and my fiance is unable to take vacation in September or October.

Thing(s) that still need to be done and you don’t need reminding damn it!: Scheduling our wedding day, selecting an officiant (I know! I know!), adding a button to fiance’s shirt, getting everything to the dry cleaner to be pressed, buying flowers for my hair, making a decision on wearing a veil, buying a veil if I decide to wear one, picking out flowers for bouquet, making final selection on cake, select sites for wedding pictures

Other than marrying the man of my dreams I am most looking forward to….our couple’s massage the morning of. He’s never had one and the facility is lovely.

Most freaked out about at the moment: I’m about to get married!

Post # 34
543 posts
Busy bee

Wedding Date: November 24

Why November: Our original date was September 1st, but because it was so close to the beginning of the school year for our family members, we changed to Thanksgiving weekend as that’s usually a 4 days off period in the civilian sector as well as the military. Plus Thanksgiving is our favorite holiday together, so it really worked out!

Thing(s) that still need to be done and you don’t need reminding damn it!: I still needto do the wedding programs, the table numbers, and there’s a lot of stuff left to buy, like the cake, and the appetizers. Other than that its pretty handled

Most freaked out about at the moment: well, because Fiance and I are paying for the reception hall, my dad has agreed to pay for everything else….I’m kind of nervous he won’t keep up his end of the bargain.

&… the TTC question… We’re already trying 🙂 I’m at the end of my 2WW, so in 3 days when my AF is due ill be testing. If not this month hopefully next!

The topic ‘November 2012 Brides! Come in! Come in! Come inside it's nearly here! :-D’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors