(Closed) November 2012 Brides! (Specifically 11/03/12!)

posted 8 years ago in November 2012
Post # 32
437 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

We’re sending out our Save the Dates this weekend! Yay! I will be so happy when they finally hit the mail. Here is what they look like :

back:

Post # 33
99 posts
Worker bee

@Soon2bSykes:

Wow!! I love these! I’m a total font nerd and love all your choices. Maybe this will inspire me to start on my own??

Post # 34
174 posts
Blushing bee

Hello Ladies, I’m getting married 24th November, which I gather is Thanksgiving weeking in the US so I’m out on my own on that front ๐Ÿ™ All that said, I’m soooooo excited things seemed to have picked up since the new year began and it’s full steam ahead!

So far I have:

• A date

• A Venue

• Caterers (comes with venue)

• A wedding planner (comes with venue)

• Decorations for venue (comes with venue!)

• A bridal party

There are LOTS to get on with, this weekend I will be looking for a wedding dress and I will be choosing the Save-The-Date Cards and ordering them for print.

SOoooo excited. Just want to get on and action everything, like , right now!

Post # 35
3 posts
Wannabee

Oh my goodness ๐Ÿ™  I feel so behind.  I only have date, bridesmaid and venue set up.  I need to get on it. 

I have a question.  So I know some people through the grapevine (friends, friend) who does things like invites, DJ and videography but I’m afraid to ask for help.  One I feel like I am bothering them and two I feel like they will give me a better deal but I’ll feel like I’m low balling them.  Does nayone else feel this way and how do you overcome it?

Post # 36
2702 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

awww! yay 11/3/12 brides! this was our original wedding date..i have a special connection with you all! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 37
2 posts
Wannabee

We are 11/3/12 too! We are thinking about sending save the dates the first week of feb.  We’ve got everything booked but cake and flowers!

Post # 38
437 posts
Helper bee

STD’s went out in the mail yesterday!!!! Woo hoo. Such a relief to have those done- no turning back now ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 39
253 posts
Helper bee

oooh look at all these November brides! My date is 11/7/12.

Doesn’t it seem like so far away still? Maybe I am the only really impatient one but I doubt it. Congrats to all of you!!!

Post # 40
176 posts
Blushing bee

Hey girls! I’m a 3/11/2012 bride as well ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m getting married in Sydney, Australia so it will be Spring. I’m up to dress shopping! Xxx

Post # 41
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Sent out the first wave of Save the Date emails to our bridal party and immediate family! I l love how our video turned out. I will share it with you ladies.

http://www.vimeo.com/rachun/rachun11042012

password: rachun

I also designed a postcard for the older generation to graffiti their fridge. I got 100 postcards for $25 from Vista Print — love DIY!

Post # 42
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I am a November 3, 2012 bride too!!! Save the Dates went out last week. Can’t wait to marry my best friend!!

Post # 43
437 posts
Helper bee

@danicimp:  Congrats! Yay date twins. Where are you getting married?

Post # 44
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Soon2bSykes:  I am getting married in Cleveland, OH where I grew up.

Post # 45
253 posts
Helper bee

@kittywong, I had one bridesmaid design my save the dates (and she will be doing the invitations too), two of them are going to do the cake, and my grandma is doing flowers. Honestly, they would be mad if I didn’t ask them to help! A friend is doing the photography. They all have been more than willing to help out (especially because they know about my 3k budget!) I think if you ask, they won’t feel like you are lowballing them. They will be more than happy to help you and be a part of your big day instead of just showing up!

The topic ‘November 2012 Brides! (Specifically 11/03/12!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors