(Closed) November 2012 Brides, when are you sending out your STDs

posted 7 years ago in November 2012
Post # 3
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

We are sending ours out this week. At first I was going to wait until Feb but people kept asking about the date, and hotels and other travel info since many people have to request their vacations the first of the year. So we decided to send them earlier

Post # 4
3063 posts
Sugar bee

We will be sending ours out in either Dec or Jan. 🙂

Post # 5
7 posts
Newbee

We are sending ours out next week. Our date is 11/24/12 which is Thanksgiving weekend so I want to give people plenty of time. Also I’m doubling STD’s as Christmas cards.

Post # 6
273 posts
Helper bee

Holy Moly!  Ya’ll are awesome!  I feel so behind!  Here’s hoping mine will make it out before October!

Post # 7
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Our wedding is in October. I was hoping to get them out before the holidays just so that the invites/rsvp cards do not get mixed up in all the holiday hoopla. This, however, did not happen. We just haven’t had time to figure out what we want. I have since delegated this task to one of my bridesmaids. We totally defer to her. Hopefully, they will be ready to go mid-January/early February.  🙂  I’m excited to see what she comes up with.

Post # 8
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

You’re my date twin! We sent our Save-The-Date Cards out the 2nd week of November…we are having a destination wedding and everyone is from out of town.

Post # 9
860 posts
Busy bee

I am sending mines out in February. We are having our engagement pics taken then so i was hoping to include them in the STD 🙂

Any people who are traveling internationally are already in the loop so they can make travel plans…

Post # 10
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Probably March-April?

Post # 11
91 posts
Worker bee

I wanted mine done before this year…but I’m having a really hard time picking pictures for our STD..at the time of the engagement shoot (last Dec) we hadn’t picked out a date or location..and now that I have the date I wish it was incorporated into the pictures =/  

Post # 12
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

We are doing a STD DIY video — probably going out in 2 weeks. Most of our guests will be Out of Town as well.

Post # 13
361 posts
Helper bee

Wow, everyone is so on top of things! Love it.  Because most of our friends and family our local, we will probably send our STD around April or May?

Post # 14
23 posts
Newbee

We are thinking about sending them out mid march.   We have already told most people who will need to make out of town trips from far away.  Frankly I feel that the Save-The-Date Cards are more of a formality and will serve as a helpful reminder to put up on the fridge untill we send out our formal invitiations.

Post # 15
1111 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Holy crap, this makes me feel behind!  We were planning on March or April…  Maybe even May.  I didn’t want to send them too early, but I don’t want it to be too late, either…

Post # 16
518 posts
Busy bee

We aren’t going to.  We’ve had a longer engagement than we meant to, and 90% of people are inviting are local.  I don’t see the point for our wedding, I will probably send invites 2 months in advance.

The topic ‘November 2012 Brides, when are you sending out your STDs’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors