(Closed) November 2012 :))

posted 7 years ago in November 2012
Post # 3
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

ooo, me! πŸ™‚ Below is what I have done, but I have a reason for being so super early, lol. I’m going to be moving halfway across the country before the wedding, so I want to do as much “wedding” as I can now, before I get consumed with Fiance and I trying to buy a house and then  figuring out how we’re going to move all of my stuff :/

Completed: Locations (ceremony/reception/rehearsal dinner) – Ceremony Officiate – Wedding Colors/Theme – Bridal Party (girls) – Dress/Shoes/Veil – Photographer (family friend) – DJ (neighbor) – Videographer – Centerpieces – Rings – Caterer & Menu – Baker & Flavors – Makeup Artist – Hairdresser – And random Reception Decor that I’ve picked up whenever I come across a good deal πŸ˜‰

Post # 5
144 posts
Blushing bee

@peachbaby4008: A belated congratulations on purchasing your home! And good luck finding some great deals! πŸ™‚  Oh, another added bonus to planning early.. I’ve been able to lock in 2011 rates before vendors raised their prices.. woohoo! πŸ™‚

And these are the colors we’re going with, only, the end white will actually be ivory instead and ivory is actually the main color. The gold, pink, and purple will all be accents. Kind of fall-ish, yet still vintage-y feel that I love! (at least for now, lol)

Post # 6
1136 posts
Bumble bee

Colors

Food

Fiance surprises

Fiance gift

My dress

He has his side of the party picked. I however have like no friends so I have 1 person so far

Our idea for our cake

Our cake topper

Looked at venues (I MIGHT have found it) 

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

lol, yep I’m a planner so I have: the venue, colors, table settings, bridesmaids, groomsmen, dress, flowers (silk) cake idea, photographer (a friend) , invite plan (i’m going to make them) and bought the jars for the candy buffet… I think that’s it so far! πŸ™‚

Post # 8
1136 posts
Bumble bee

Oh my photographer is picked and my flowers have been picked

Post # 9
1767 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Hi ladies… it’s official πŸ™‚ I’m a November 2012 Bride! And I’ve got three bridesmaids and NOTHING ELSE because we were originally planning for June of 2014!!!

Going to look at venues in the next few weeks though!

Post # 15
3063 posts
Sugar bee

@Miss Stella: I looooooove your colors!!

I am a November 2012 bride too!

I bought my wedding gown two weeks ago!

Our wedding colors are mostly going to be black and white, with some small pink accents with the flowers (bouquets and centerpieces), jewelry (I am looking pink sapphire pear shaped drop earrings), shoes (I want pink shoes!), and perhaps the bridesmaids lipstick? But like I said, mostly black and white.

We’ve picked out our location and venue (Las Vegas!) but have not booked it yet or put down a deposit, though we will by the end of summer. After that I basically just have to tell them what we want to eat, our cake flavors, wedding colors and stuff like that and our venue does EVERYTHING for us!

We’ve found our photographer and will be putting down a deposit in a few weeks. Our wedding package also includes a photographer, but we’re getting our own because theirs isn’t that great and the one we picked out is amaaazing.

I’ve chosen the bridesmaids (my sisters) but he still needs to decide on his groomsmen.

We’ve picked out our wedding bands and I hope to get them by the end of the summer.

We’ve started planning our honeymoon!!

The topic ‘November 2012 :))’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors