(Closed) November 2012 :))

posted 9 years ago in November 2012
Post # 16
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

It looks like November 24th is a popular date! 

I am a November 2012 bride and so far we have the venue booked, the photographer booked, and stuff to create our invitations.  I am looking into videographers at the moment–I initially did not want one because I felt like it was an expense we could live without but I have read so many brides write about how great their videos are and how they would have regretted it had they not hired one.  They are so expensive though.  I have also gone dress shopping and have found “the one” but did not put a deposit on it because I want to lose weight.

I am currently working on making cookies (sugar cookies in the shape of dresses) to ask my girls to be my bridesmaids, jr. bridesmaids, and flower girls.  I have also made rings (also sugar cookies) for the ring bearers.  This is my second go-round since the first didn’t turn out so well.

It sounds like we are all excited about getting married and super planners!!

Post # 17
1136 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Sagittarius: Have you tried local colleges with a video program for your video?

Post # 18
20 posts
Newbee

I’m a November Bride but I have to admit all of the posts on here make me kind f worried because we have been looking at venues and I have been looking at dresses but we have not finalized anything yet. We made a rough idea of a guest list and have found many favors that we like. We picked colors and a theme and the cake topper. But, nothing is purchased yet. Do you think we are super behind?

Post # 20
540 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

November 2012 here too!!! YAY!

I’m looking at the 25th here

We have picked our wedding party and are in the process of announcing it this week. We have contacted our photographer and set up appointments in two weeks to visit venues.

At what time are you all doing a website, engagement pictures, and save the dates? Ive only been to one wedding before so i am a little clueless!

Post # 21
3063 posts
Sugar bee

MissDWI made our wedding website already, though right now it doesn’t have much information. If we do e-pics we’ll probably do it this fall. A year before the wedding. But I think anywhere between a year and a half to six months until the wedding is a good range. We haven’t done save the dates yet… not quite sure when we’re doing those. Probably after we book the venue this fall since ours is destination we want our guests to have lots of time to plan.

Post # 22
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

We are November 4, 2012 and so far I have: Made and ordered our save the dates, bought my dress, shoes, veil, necklace, booked our venues for ceremony, wedding, rehearsal dinner, and welcome party, booked our photographers, booked our videographers, booked our officiant, booked our hair & makeup, made a few DIY things (cake topper, wine box), bought the guys ties and made their pocket squares, took our engagement photos, designed our invites, picked our colors, decided on flowers for bouquets, and bought our rings. I have more planned in my head too, just nothing official.

Post # 23
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Omg ! I havent done ANYTHING i cant even decide on colors. I’m also waiting on our families to agree on the dates .sigh  we are looking at orlando and Im now worried from everyone’s post that im running behind 

Post # 24
270 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Miss Stella: YAY! My first date twin!! I’m so excited!!!! Can you believe we only have 15 months to our wedding?????!!!!!!

Post # 25
144 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@1112bride: YAY date twins! I can’t believe it, either! 459 days and counting 😛 

Post # 26
270 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Miss Stella:YAY! My countdown calendar is not working, thanks for the update!!!

Post # 28
142 posts
Blushing bee

November 3 2012! We have a theme and a venue for ceremony and reception – a friend’s home, who is home-catering as a wedding gift (so I really don’t have a menu to plan). Rings are bought. The bones of the guest list and the ceremony are down, most of the readings, as well as officiant. Flower girls. Matron of Honor, Best Man. A Friend to sing and a brother to sing. We’re doing our own flowers and music, much of that is planned. I have a seamstress making my gown and that is underway, most of the fabric bought. Favors chosen. Hairstyle, Bachelorette, Groom’s gift, bridal party gifts, shoes, jewelry,
Colors are not yet settled, but something like fig or plum, champagne-blush, burgundy

so so excited!

Post # 29
176 posts
Blushing bee

I’m a November 3, 2012 bride as well! But in Australia it will be Spring. I’ve got ceremony and reception booked, my hairdresser booked and in the process of booking a photographer. I have heaps of ideas compiled about colours, etc but nothing else actually booked. Oh and we’ve got our bridesmaids and groomsmen sorted. I’m soooo excited but it still seems so far away! I’m really looking forward to November 3, 2011. I’m not sure why but I think it will be exciting to hit the 12 months to go mark! My fiance is going to sea for the next 3 months so I’m planning on doing some wedding dress shopping while he’s away 🙂

Post # 30
1111 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Holy crap, you ladies are on the ball!  November 3rd, 2012 bride here, and I was feeling a little overzealous for already contacting caterers “so far in advance”…  Tongue out

So far, we have our venue (ceremony & reception in the same place) & our photographer booked.  We have picked our wedding party.  We have some leads on caterers (who I must say are all really slow at responding…).  We have decided what we want our invites to look like & I have asked my brother (who is great with art/graphic design) to design them.

We haven’t been able to decide on colors yet, but here is an inspiration board I have made to try to capture the mood & ambiance we’re going for (we’re getting married in a library).

Oh, and we pretty much have our guest list ready, and we’ve started working on our honeymoon registry!  This is fun!  Smile

The topic ‘November 2012 :))’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors