(Closed) November 2013 Babies Part II!! (closed, new thread started)

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
869 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@legowife:  Thanks for starting the new thread!

Post # 4
869 posts
Busy bee

Estimated Due Date: 11/7/13 or 11/8/13 – will find out tonight

How far along: 6 weeks 5 days

Next Appointment: Tonight!!!

What have you bought: absolutely nothing

Post # 6
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Estimated Due Date: 11/11/13

How far along: 6 weeks + 2 days

Next Appointment: April 9th – I’ll be 9 weeks 1 day

What have you bought: Nothing yet!  We are going to wait until the 2nd trimester to buy anything.  The big project we have is that we are going to build a master bedroom/bathroom on the top floor of our 1.5 story home this summer in preparation for November.  I’ve had a few contractors come out to start working on bids but we’re not going to even make a decision on that until the 2nd trimester.

Hope all of you ladies had a great week!  I just got home from a wonderful mini-vacation visiting my grandmother in Florida.  She is going to be 90 this year.  It was fun to tell her that she is going to have another great-grandchild.  She’ll have 12 in total!

@aalliep:  Good luck tonight!!!  

Welcome to all of the new November mamas!  

Post # 7
869 posts
Busy bee

@legowife:  They are doing an ultrasound tonight.  I had my first ultrasound at 4 weeks and 5 days and got to see the sac.  Tonight I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get to see our munchkin and a heartbeat.

Post # 9
343 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Estimated Due Date:  November 7th!!!

How far along: According to my phone at I am 6 weeks 6 days πŸ™‚ Will have another ultra sound on the 27th so will get a date from the Dr.’s at that point.

Next Appointment: With my GP, Friday he is testing for any fetal abnormalities.  Which is weird I thought that was done around 10-12 weeks?  

What have you bought: A few maternity sweaters, but for the baby once I hit 13 weeks I plan on coming across the border to purchase this playpen/bassinet because it’s $369 here in Canada:

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=18097546′ defer=’defer

Anyone else thought of their bassinet situation?  I figure why spend $150 for a bassinet plus stand and a playpen separately when you can get something all in one?  I think the bassinet for this product (which is $250 in the US) and stand is great for the bedroom and then I can just bring the baby down to the living room where I can place the bassinet in the playpen?  I am going to be a first time mom so bear with me people lol. 

Post # 10
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Thanks for starting a new thread @legowife: ! 

Estimated Due Date: Nov 20 πŸ™‚

How far along: 5w today!

Next Appointment: April 8 for 7 week u/s.. 19 days to go (not that I’m counting down the days/minutes/seconds or anything lol.)

What have you bought: Nothing so far! I really, really want to pick up a few things but am far too superstitious that I’ll somehow “jinx” it! Told myself I’d allow a few little shopping trips after our first u/s if everything looks good!

Post # 11
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Estimated Due Date: Nov 6th!

How far along: 7w today!

Next Appointment: April 10th – already had our first ultrasound, so it’ll just be a prenatal checkup!

What have you bought: Nothing yet, but I really, really want to!!! Waiting until the 2nd trimester! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 13
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@legowife:  Thank you so much!!! We are so happy and excited!!! πŸ˜€

Post # 15
2539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

IM BACK!! U/S went AMAZING!!! Bbay J looks great! I am 6 weeks 2 days. HB was 110 BPM. The nurse said that I should hear it next week and it will be faster then also. Next week ismy last week at the fertility clinic. I am thinking about getting them a card, fruit basket or SOMETHING… I mean they were amazing!!

Anyway here is Baby J!

So excited blessed!!

Post # 16
2539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@aalliep:  praying for you and baby today! Everything will be perfect!

@legowife:  thank you for making a part 2!

@applebeee:  We are still tryingto figure out the sleepig situation. We just got our home and it is only 2 bedroom. DS has his own room and baby will sleep in our room for at least a year. After that we will have to move or something. 

I am still in awe of this life growing inside of me! Thank you God for blessing us!

The topic ‘November 2013 Babies Part II!! (closed, new thread started)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors