(Closed) November 2013 Babies Part II!! (closed, new thread started)

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 407
2622 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@Ashley1001:  That is such a great job. I plan on doing similar stuff for the furniture, but I need to wait until we move so I have the space to actually do it and then the nursery too.

View original reply
@BelleFille:  I know all those feelings. Its amazing how many people can annoy me these days. Luckily DH isnt on that list.

View original reply
@StaceyA:  The only baby stuff i bought were onsies to announce to the in laws. I want to start, but it doesnt really make sense yet before we move. Its fun I bet!

View original reply
@birdie724:  I am sure your appt will go great! Its exciting.

View original reply
@Miss Damask:  I know how you feel about wanting to eat better. Now that I am not miserable I can eat better foods and it feels good to be eating healthier, but I still cant swing as healthy I used to be. I am afraid how much weight I am gonna put on. My aunt and mom said they actually put on the most weight with their first and it came off easiest for the first. so thats a good thing I guess if it holds true

Hello everyone! 

Its been more than a few days and boy have I missed a lot. I am seeing som very cute bumps and on a pair of pants this morning I am now wearing the belly band to make them wearable.

I flew across country Fri to surprise my mom for her bday as well as surprised her with the news. She is soooo excited!

There has been a lot going on this weekend and I dont get to return home till Sunday because I am working at a tradeshow this weekend.

We just got a call and I am bummed because now DH has to start his new job April 29 instead of middle of May and I will be by myself across country until we close on a house. We dont even tour until two more weekends!

Here are is bump! Unfortunately I am growing in more than just bump and lost a lot of muscle even before TTC so its only downhill from here.

Post # 408
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Hi bees! I’m back and married. YAY!!!!! Haven’t been posting lately..1) I’ve been so busy with the wedding and 2) not much to report. Still no real MS, occasionally I get nauseous but as soon as I eat I feel better. Unfortunately had a little bit of spotting agin on the wedding day. Only in the morning, and nothing since then. Just hanging out until I go in 2 weeks for the first Dr appointment. sadly no US that day mostly informational and family history. I’ll get a script for bloodwork to be done and a script to get our first US. FX crossed I can go right away and not have to wait for the 12 week scan. I’ll be 9 weeks for the first appt.

Love all the US pictures. So happy that some of you have been blessed to see the baby and the heartbeat.

Post # 409
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
@StaceyA:  First of all, your bump is freaking adorable!! I cannot wait to see those onsies! Your got an awesome deal on everything. I agree with your Dh about the pampers. I am going to start buying those this week I think. I am so happy and excited for you!!!

View original reply
@traceyjoy:  Your appt will be here before you know it! 2 weeks will fly by! I would call now and ask for an U/S if can that way you dont have to wait. 

View original reply
@Ashley1001:  Thank you! Yea… the only cure for my HB is milk but that is making my sick right now so Ill just suffer through it!

View original reply
@AquaPrincess:  How long are you going to be apart from DH for. Distance makes the heart grow founder and hopefully that time will fly by. Your bump will be amazing!!

View original reply
@AquaPrincess:  Congrats on your marriage!!! Sorry for the spotting but it is so normal!!! I cant wait til you get your U/S!!!

Post # 410
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I haven’t taken any bump pictures.  I don’t think I have one yet.  I think I am 8 weeks.  Mine just looks like a pudgy belly, like before I started working out a few years ago and lost some weight.  The pudge is back.  lol   Doesn’t really look like a baby belly.  My first appointment is this Friday!  It has felt like FOREVER to get here.  I found out I was pregnant on March 11…a month later, I am having my first appt.  I think I will just be at 9 weeks on Friday.  But, I will know for sure when the doctor tells me.  It’s going to be a transvag ultrasound.  Still no major symptoms except for being sensative to smells…had to tell husband this morning that he can’t wear cologne for a while…and my taste buds are a lot more sensative.  I am eating and not experiencing any sickness but at the same time, nothing ever sounds good or really hits the spot.  I am pretty much just eating because I get hungry and I have to eat.  But nothing tastes great.  And I love food!  hahaha!  Anyone else feeling that way?

Post # 411
1668 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
@MrsStrawberry24:  OMG!  I’m so jealous of your bump!  I don’t have much showing, I’m a size 12 so it’ll be a while. 

AFM, 8 weeks today! Right now I just look bloated and I’m suffering from what I call “pregnant face.”  Some of you may not know what that is but it’s when your face looks plumper and rounder.  J-Lo had a pretty serious case of it.  My BF called and asked if I was pregnant because she saw a picture of my face on instagram and thought so.  Undecided On the bright side, my acne is much better and today I woke up feeling totally normal.  It made me realize how off I had been feeling lately.  It was nice! 

Post # 412
108 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@birdie724:  I am the same way with food! nothing ever sounds good, I eat just beacause I know I have to eat. Not even hungry most of the time. I have noticed a few things that I’ve had lately taste a bit different. Not good or bad just different. Good luck with your appointment friday! I found out March 14 and my first appointment isn’t until April 22. Luckily you get an US that day, I have to schedule mine after the appointment to be done at the hospital. My practice is affliated with a hospital but I usually go to there other office. It’s much more convenient as it’s literally 2 miles from my home and I don’t have to go into the city. Actually I think even if I’d  go into the city the practice still sends you to the Imagining group so I still wouldn’t have same day US. So bummed ๐Ÿ™ Hopefully I can get in soon when I call. Can’t wait for your update and pictures!

Post # 413
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Hi ladies!  Just got back from my first appointment and wanted to update: we got to hear the heart beat!  it was the most amazing, surreal experience.  I am so grateful that my amazing doc was able to find it at 9 weeks + 1 day.  I will get my first U/S at 13 weeks on May 7th but hearing the heartbeat was enough to tide me over!  I get teary just thinking about it.  

View original reply
@MrsStrawberry24: it made me jealous of your doppler!  I can’t imagine being able to hear the heartbeat whenever I wanted to.  I would never be in a bad mood because whenever I was feeling crabby I would just listen to the heartbeat!  If you love yours, I may have to invest ๐Ÿ™‚  

Post # 414
886 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

View original reply
@birdie724:  I’m with you on the nothing sounding good. Sometimes I even think I would like something in theory but then when it’s in front of me, ugh. I don’t think I have any aversions persay because I can still eat whatever, but sometimes it’s just a chore. 

View original reply
@ThreeMeers:  Long distance is tough! But you can make it through. I have only seen my DH for 1 week since I got my BFP on March 10. We will be long distance, seeing each other for about a week once a month until the end of July. Sometimes it really freaks me out to be alone for such long periods but I know this short term sacrifice is in the best interest for our new little family. You just have to keep reminding yourself of why the situation is the way it is and stay positive! 

View original reply
@traceyjoy:  That’s so amazing! Congrats on hearing the heartbeat!

Post # 415
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@MrsStrawberry24:  here you go! As promised… all for $45! Not bad right!? Sorry its s ohuge, it won’t let me resize it ๐Ÿ™

Post # 416
2622 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@bijou214:  Yes your right! Soon it will be over. And it wont be too bad as Ill be the one at home and hell be the one in a hotel.

Oooh I forgot to tell you ladies. My mom and I decided to go to a thrift shop with a maternity section. I got 5 shirts for $50 even. They were all Pea In a Pod and Motherhood brand shirts, great condition and actually with some style.  

I got them early because these ones I can use even now and wont be obviously maternity, but also so I could shop with my mom. We werent sure how often wed get to see each other. Although now it seems like shell be visiting Mid May before I leave CA and I bet she will come to FL before baby is born since she is retired.

Post # 417
1629 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@StaceyA:  Awwww!!!!!

View original reply
@ThreeMeers:  Sounds like your trip is going really well!! I’m happy for you!

View original reply
@traceyjoy:  Congrats on the HB!! My U/S is May 9th, we’ll have a good week a month from now (:

I had a terrible terrible terrible MS day yesterday. Even last night when I got up to pee was bad. Today I’m trucking through much better, so hopefully that one really bad day will be the last time my body lashes out at me for a while (:

I did try rubbing organic coconut oil on last night because I was so itchy and scratching myself so badly I was getting hideous red bumps. It really worked!! I wish I wasn’t too chicken to rub it through my hair onto my itchy scalp. Totally recommend it for other itchy ladies.

I got a call to schedule my 18w U/S today! Gonna be June 17th (:

Post # 418
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@ThreeMeers:  that’s so awesome that you were able to surprise your mom!! I cant’ wait to actually be able to spill the beans….

View original reply
@AquaPrincess:  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  How did everything go!?!?

View original reply
@MrsStrawberry24:  I am going to start stocking up on pampers too. There is a case of Pampers swaddlers “newborn” size on sale for like $30 for 96 diapers. The next size up is “1” which I believe is still pretty small/newborn size. Do you think 1 case of the newborn size is good and then maybe a couple of size 1’s? Figure it’s easier to just buy some in the months leading up to November nevermind being able to spread the budget out now instead of all at once later lol.

View original reply
@birdie724:  I can’t wait for your appt Fri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View original reply
@NJmeetsBX:  Yay for 8 weeks!!! That pic made me LOL!

View original reply
@traceyjoy:  that’s so awesome!!

View original reply
@ThreeMeers:  Great deals.. can’t go wrong with those prices!!

View original reply
@GreenDream:  oh dear… feel better hun. That is not fun at all, hopefully today is a better day!!!

AFM, we are 8 weeks today!! Yay! I had my first bought of “I think I might be sick” last night around 11pm. As soon as I got into bed I started feeling really gross, got hot and a few times thought I’d have to get up to be sick. Luckily it passed/I fell asleep and feel fine today. Maybe just something I ate…

Post # 420
886 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@StaceyA:  I think you will use a lot more size 1 diapers than actual newborn size. They will grow out of them so fast! I actually know many babies who even skipped the newborn size altogether. If your baby ends up being 7-8lbs (or bigger), you might only need the newborns for like 1-2 weeks so that one case might be plenty.  

Post # 421
108 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@StaceyA:  Thank you! Te Wedding day went by so fast, but everything turned out how I wanted it. Only bummer of the day was we were having horrible gusts of wind. So all the family pictures that I wanted outside had to be done in the ball room. Oh well. My photographer already sent me 5 sneak peek pictures and they look amazing! Can’t wait for the rest

The topic ‘November 2013 Babies Part II!! (closed, new thread started)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors